The Field

hiii just to start off im going to write one imagine because im bored 🤪

You slowly walked through the forest, brushing the leaves from the trees with one hand, and holding timmys hand with the other. You slowly follow behind him as he leads you out of the forest into a clearing. It was beautiful.

The blades of grass swayed in the subtle wind along with the hedges

The blades of grass swayed in the subtle wind along with the hedges. He bought you to a spot right on the top of the hill, looking towards the sunset. He laid a picnic blanket down and motioned for you to sit down. You lay down breathing in the fresh, cool air whilst letting the warm sunlight hit your legs. Timothée sat down next to you, curled up. You glanced towards him, ' So, why did you bring me here?' You asked delicately. ' I'm not sure, i thought it was nice' He smirked as you scoffed. You rolled to the other side facing away from him. Both of you lay there in silence for a good ten minutes before you felt someone grab you gently from behind. You giggled as Timmy wrapped himself around you, this was the best feeling in the world.
After five minutes you were both lying down, with you snuggling into his chest. Suddenly he jumps up from his spot. ' Let's explore ' He said with a smile as he grabbed your hand. 20 minutes turned to 30. ' Where on earth of we going Timmy?' You asked in confusion. ' Oh it's okay ma chérie you'll see..'

After what feels like years he finally stops. ' This is the place!' Slightly disappointed you see a bog. ' Timothée Hal Chalamet. Strange question but why have you bought me to a bog?' You quietly said, still grateful for the fact he even brought you in the first place. ' Follow me' He ordered. You follow him around the bog and through a curtain of vines and you're met with a surprise. Through the vines sits a large oak tree, surrounded by fairy lights and a large picnic on the floor. Since it was night, the fairy lights that climbed around the trunk of the tree stuck out more than ever. ' Timmy you didn't..' You exclaimed still in shock. ' Oh i did' He said slowly lifting the corner of his lip into a smirk. You turned around to see him grin on his face as you rolled your eyes and smiled.

You felt hands crawl around your waist slowly pulling you into a hug

You felt hands crawl around your waist slowly pulling you into a hug. You embrace it for a second but no you wanted more (😳). ' Timmy your so....' you said struggling to find the right words. He lightly pushed your hair away from your ear as he leaned in from behind you and slowly whispered ' so what..?'. You loved it when he did that. You quickly turned around and before you knew up your lips collided, starting off slow and gentle but suddenly passionate. He pushed you against the tree slowly kissing your neck and you wrapped you legs around his waist. He picked you up and put you on the ground on the picnic blanket and he leant over you, kissing you passionately. You couldn't get enough of it. The feeling of pleasure slowly creeping up your back and you tugged on his brown curls.  As you tugged on one of his locks he gasped ' Are you okay? Did i do something wrong? Did i hurt you? ' You said with a worried expression on your face. ' It's okay princess, it's just.. your so gorgeous' he said as he crashed his soft lips onto yours again. This is why you loved him. He respected you, treated you kindly, and gave you what you want when you want it. You finally separated, foreheads touching and he looked into your eyes then down at your lips noticing your red lipstick had been smudged and almost completely gone. He laughed and he also noticed half of your lipstick when on his face. He gets off you as you both lie next to eachother laughing uncontrollably.
Damn you were lucky to have a man like him.

A/N
please lord forgive me for my sins. ive never wrote anything like this before so i'm soooooooooooooo sorry if it's bad eek. anyways, i kinda liked this chapter lol hehe 👁👄👁