Clingy

Request - name - ava

request - were in a relationship and I over hear him calling me clingy and I get upset and distance myself from him but then a few days later he confronts me about being distant and starts getting really upset and crying. I explain I overheard what he said and he apologises profusely and we forgive each other and it's super fluffy :)) thank you! thankyou dylanisdaddy8 for the request !!!
ava had been excited to see timothee after the long day. that was until however, she had heard the unexpected. she smiled as she parked her car on the side of the busy highway, the sun sinking slowly after being out with her friend so long. She smiled as she imagined the look on timmys face as she came into the apartment early, his strong arms wrapping around her waist. This caused her to pick up the pace as she quickly unlocked the door. Ava quietly kicked off her shoes and snuck to where she heard noise coming from the kitchen, and as she heard her so called boyfriend speak up, she stopped in her tracks.
"I just don't know man. yeah, and? she's just being so god damn clingy!" timothees frustrated voice said from the kitchen, obviously exasperated. Ava took a step back from the door frame, a tear rolling down her cheek as her happy mood was crushed. He thought she was clingy huh. Well maybe he didn't deserve her attention after all. Looked like her effort wasn't being appreciated, Ava thought angrily. Her bag slowly slid from her shoulder and hit the floor, and slowly retreated up the stairs, leaving her bag behind. Ava sighed as she threw herself on the bed, the comfortable sheets not giving her any reasurrance, scraping her h/c hair into a loose ponytail.
The next few days, Ava kept her distance, not feeling wanted or comfortable after what she had heard. *a/n : I apologise for this shit writing 😔✊✨* Ava quickly sat up. It was a Tuesday morning, and she knew that these past few days,Timothee and her hadn't been close. She thought it would make him realise how hurt she was, but she'd got the feeling he didn't care. She slipped on her fuzzy socks and tiptoed down the stairs, and walking into the kitchen she thought was empty, to make her coffee. As she strode into the kitchen, she felt a pair of hands firmly enclose around her two wrists. 'shit' she thought, as she felt Timothees presence behind her. "you've been keeping your distance love" he gently whispered, his lips lightly brushing the top of her ear. Ava gulped, ignoring the butterflies in her stomach. She kept her eyes ahead, mentally refusing to turn, knowing she'd immediately get lost in his hazel green eye *a/n: we stan a cliche*
"Oh i have? i didn't notice" she said calmly, breaking away from his grasp and making her way over to the coffee machine. "Come on Ava! Your never like this" he said, as she avoided eye contact. "Oh really?" she replied sarcastically, quickly grabbing a mug from the sink. "well? What's going on!" he said slowly, trying to pull ava closer to him. She whipped her head around and looked him straight in the eyes, completely and utterly frustrated. "Maybe i'm just too damn clingy!" she bit back shouting. "and maybe i am, but that's just my way of showing how i care! and if you don't respect that, then mayb-" she was cut off by timothee slamming his lips against her own, causing her to fill with the butterfly's she had felt earlier, instantly forgetting what he had said. As he broke away, he brought her to his chest, pulling her into the warmth of his crew neck. She rested her head against the crook of his neck and sighed as he held her tight in a hug. "i'm sorry" he said quietly. "if i'd have known-"
"but you didn't" she said softly back, taking back her head and cupping his face in her hands, noticing the pure innocence and regret plastered on his face. Timothee slowly tucked a piece of loose hair behind her ear, and rested his forehead against hers. "i love you ava" he said. "i love you too dummy" she smiled, the top of them grinning like idiots in the middle of the kitchen.