1-1

We get to the jeep and I hop in, this time sitting in the front. "Whoa, Jay sitting in the front seat." Stiles says turning and looking at me. "Whoa, dingus," I say slapping him on the forehead. "Ow" "I'll get in the back when we get Scott."

Stiles starts to drive to Scott's. When we get there we climb a tree and onto the roof by Scott's window. "If I see a dead body tonight, I'm killing you"

Stiles steps back from me with his hands up and falls. He rolls down the roof and I catch his feet just in time to dangle him down. Then I hear Scott and Stiles scream as Scott almost hits Stiles with his bat.

"Stiles what the hell are you doing!!"

"You wouldn't answer your phone, Why do you have a bat?" Stiles asks in a half scream tone. "I thought you were a predator." Scott says back. "A preda-What?" I ask as I hop down and Stiles falls on his ass from not being held up anymore.

"A predator Jay, it's basically a hunter." Scott explains to me. "It was sarcasm" I retorted. "I know it's late but you got to hear this." Stiles say while still on the ground. I help him up then we climb over the railing onto the porch.

"I saw my dad leave 20 minutes ago. Dispatch called their bringing in every officer for the beacon department and even," he says until I cut him off. "State police." I finish with a little bit jazz hands.

Scott looks at me and smiles and looks at my attire. "What are you wearing Jay, Jesus. Are you cold? Do you want a shirt? A jacket? Hell, do you want a blanket?"

"Scott i'm fine. It's a cropped tank with sweats." I reply back to him earning a glance from Stiles and then the original conversation continues. "As I was saying before Jay interrupted me, and even the state police." Stiles says and then crosses his arm like he was in a 90's rap video.

"For what"

"Two joggers found a body in the woods" he says. "A dead body" Scott questions Stiles as if he was just joking. "No a body of water," I interrupt him again. "Yes a dead body," I turn to Stiles and push him slightly. "Dumb ass"

"You mean like murdered?" Scott asks another question. "Nobody knows yet" me and Stiles reply at the same time. "Jinks"

And now I can't talk, dammit.

"All they know is that it was a girl, probably in her 20's" he says while resting his arm on my shoulder. "Wait if they found the body what are they looking for" Scott says in a tone like ha got ya, knew you were lying.

"That's the best part, they only found half." Stiles says while making his voice crack on the last word. Scott raises his eyebrows into a shocked expression.

"We're going." I said earning 2 punches from Stiles "Ow you jerk"

"I jinxed you, your not allowed to talk" He replied while punching my in the back lightly 3 more times.

We walk upstairs and put the bat back into Scotts room. I run to the kitchen and grab a sprite from the fridge and cookie from the cookie jar and walk out to the jeep.

Stiles and Scott are right behind me. We hop in the car and I get in the back and sit criss-cross. I tap Scotts shoulder and do puppy dog eyes. "Ugh fine, Jay, Jay, Jay."

"NOPE, full first name. Not nicknames" Stiles says before I can talk. He knows I hate that. I think to myself. Mom used to call me her little Jayde and ever since she passed I don't like anyone but dad, people of power and people who just met me call me by my full first name.

"Jayde. Jayde. Jayde"

"Ugh finally. You suck Stiles." I say while I punch his arm.

Scott turned on the radio and we jammed out to that until we got to the Beacon Hills Preserve. "Are we seriously doing this?" I ask Stiles. He comes between me and Scott and puts his hands on our shoulders. "You two are the ones who are always bitching that nothing interesting ever happens in this town."