1-10

When I woke up I was in my bed and it was bright outside. I checked my phone and it was the next day. Lydia then called me to say we were going shopping for formal dresses. I got up and got ready.

She picked me up but she had Allison with her. She was also sitting in the front seat. I walked to the door and opened it.

"Oh sorry I'm sitting he-"

"No your not move to the back" I let her out and she got in the back.

Allison needed to stop somewhere but I stayed in the car to call Lucas about the formal. We were gonna go together. Lydia took me home since Allison didn't want to go anymore.

I got home and Stiles ran down the stairs and grabbed the milk and took a big swig of it. Then we both saw dad doing paper work. I went and sat to dads left while Stiles got the jack for dad and sat to his right.

He asked for an ounce but Stiles gave him a full class to get him to let up on some details. "You know Derek Hale would be a hale of a lot... hale of a"

"Hell of a lot" I corrected while stiles chuckled.

"Hell" he gave us a thumbs up. "Yes, he would be a hell of a lot easier to catch if I could get an actual picture of him"

Lucas called me so I excused my self to my room and answered.

"So I got you a dress to match my suit and tie"

"Oo let me see it"

"Omg it looks amazing Lucas"

"It would go down to about your ankles and I got you a pair of black heels"

"You should just come over, spend the night"

"Okay I'll be over in like 10"

"Okay see you then" I hung up and picked up the rest of my clothes on the floor and got a bunch of snacks from down stairs and brought them up stairs for me and Lucas tonight.

I let Copper out side to use the restroom and sat down on the kitchen counter and played random games on my phone.

The door bell rang as Copper scratched at the door so I let her in and then ran to the front door.

"Hey, come in, I'll be up in a minute. I just have to get Cooper" I told Copper to 'heal' and she followed me up stairs where I found Lucas in Stiles' room and playing one of his RPG games.

Or more like watching Stiles play. Stiles almost got me into it but then I started painting so I didn't have time for both and school.

I walked in and plopped down on his bed. I was looking at painting inspiration when Stiles' phone rang. He gave Lucas the mouse and keyboard and came and sat by me.

All I got was that it was Scott and Melissa was going on a date before Stiles grabbed me and drug me to the car. Copper stayed behind like I told her to and I could hear Lucas following behind.