Chapter 6

Hi guys, Author here!! sorry for late update I've been loosing inspo and this story is hurting me too lmao but I like it so far and I know I've been hurting my baby Akaashi a lot so this one won't have as much sadness for Akaashi!!

The rain continued as Bokuto and Akaashi went into the Bokuto household. Bokuto's parent were out and probably not going to come home for the night since it was their anniversary.

"Make yourself at home!" Bokuto said while showing Akaashi the couch and asking him to sit down. Akaashi nodded weakly and sat down. Bokuto offered him water and he drank it straight away. It developed a smile on his face.

Bokuto's thoughts:
He's so cute, I feel bad about whats happening to him but I don't want to pressure him in telling me who his crush is.

"Bokuto-san."

"Ah,! 'Kaashi. y-yes? He didn't notice that he was pulling faces. Bokuto sat down next to Akaashi and rubbed his back. It was awkward and quiet.

"Should I put the TV on?"

"Nu uh.."
Bokuto stopped reaching for the remote that was on the coffee table in front of them. It was awkward again until Akaashi's phone started ringing.

Akaashi reaches for his phone which was in his back pocket. When he looked at the caller ID his eyes seemed like he saw a ghost. There was messages aswell.

"Ahah.." he laughed. "Sorry Bokuto-San I have to go.." he got up and grabbed him bag but Bokuto stopped him.

"I won't let you."

"I have too-"

Akaashi was pulled into Bokuto's arms and Bokuto was sobbing gently

"don't leave me 'kaashi."

Akaashi was stunned, he didn't understand what was going on. He started crying again.
"Bokuto i need to tell you something.." 

Bokuto was all ears. Akaashi was going to confess to Bokuto, well he was if Bokuto's phone didn't ring. It was from Akaashi's mum?

Bokuto picked it up.
"Bokuto-kun.. is Akaashi at your place?"

"Yes he is why?"

"Oh thank goodness! Please take good-ack-"

there were muffled noises in the back.
"Mrs Akaashi?"

"Hello."
The voice wasn't Mrs Akaashi's nor a females.

"Mr Akaashi..?"

Keiji flinched. His heart started racing really fast. He started scratching his arms but Bokuto stopped him from doing so and held his hands with one hand. The other on the phone.

On the phone to Bokuto:
Mr Akaashi: I won't ask again, give the phone to Keiji.

Mrs Akaashi: honey please! Let them be.
Mr Akaashi slapped his wife and Bokuto heard.
Normal storyline
Bokuto realised how badly Keiji's home life was.

"Sir, I'll give Keiji the phone if you stop hurting your wife."
It was a risk to take and Bokuto took it. Anything for Keiji.

"Shut up! You can't tell me what to do!"
(Pooja what is this behaviour? Lol sorry)
The tone was aggressive. Koutaro took a huge glance at Keiji who was looking down at the floor. When he heard his father shout at Bokuto, the raven haired boy gripped Bokuto's hand roughly. Till it went red. It showed how much he was scared of him. Bokuto put the phone on speaker so then Akaashi would have the comfort of him and feel safe.

"h-hello." Keiji's weak voice spoke.
Immediately shouting came from the phone. All sort of vulgur words and harsh remarks that could even break Bokuto if it was his father saying it to him, but it was Akaashi's father. The boy infront of him.
Bokuto cut the call before Mr Akaashi could say anything else. Akaashi was lifeless, his thoughts blank with nothing else but the gruesome words his own father said to him. He knew well enough that his father would do anything to get him back so they both decided to call the police and child line to help him. Within 36minutes the child line people came to the door with a doctor and a mental health agent, few minutes after that Akaashi's father came and Akaashi immediately had a panic attack and was sent to another room.