What Is Love?

Love? What a strange word, that's what everbody says, but what is it really?

It comes in many forms, whether through friendships or relationships, each having its very own meaning.

Others think love is a mission, a competition, or rather a position.

To me love is a feeling stronger than a human itself. We can't fight the feeling that's lying inside.

It can't be helped when thinking of loved ones, they just flood your mind with memories and tensions.

People sometimes tend to not love from within their hearts, but only for desire and satisfaction, that is not love!

It is not meant for one person, but both. You can't have a healthy relationship if one person abuses the rights of the other. It is not a friendship if each one brings down one another. TEAMWORK!

This may all sound cliche and cheesy, it's just simply reality.

Love is something pure. It's doesn't have to be something out of a movie scene.

Being able to love is something you truly and deeply mean. It's not a word that can't be a tossed from a person's mouth or a feeling that's left unattended.

It can't be faked or bought, it's a connection from a person to another.

For instance, buying friends isn't actually making them your "friends;" it's more like slavery to them than it is to you.

Another example would be faking a relationship which only lies in your imagination. Thinking of love that is unreal and fictional only allows the heart to endure more pain in return.

What I'm saying is, there can be many definitions and many different types of love. It's not a word, but a feeling that can change a lot.

Love will always find its way to maneuver through obstacles.

Quote of the day:
Nothing is stopping you from being with the person you love, it's just the feeling of losing them that makes you. 💙