Training, Training and More Training

"Really? Is that the best thing you can do?" Professor Snape sneered at the potion that supposed to be Veritaserum. 

Ginny rolled her eyes as she tried to salvage what was left of her disgusting potion. 

"This is unacceptable," Professor Snape continued, "We've been doing this the whole day and you still manage to fail. Never mind, I should have expected less from you since you're a W-"

"Severus, I think that is enough" Professor Dumbledore said as he entered the dimly lighted room, "Ginny needs to meet her new mentor for her physical combat and defense against the dark arts"

"Fine, you are dismissed"

Ginny hurriedly run towards Professor Dumbledore, afraid that Snape would change his mind and make her stay. Honestly, out of all the Hogwart's heads, he is the cruelest and unkind to Ginny. Yes, Professor McGonagall is strict but still, she doesn't despise her the same way Snape despises her.

"I heard you've been doing poorly in your potions class," Professor Dumbledore said

"Professor I promise its because of him. He's been pressuring me whenever I do something" Ginny argued frustratingly

"Professor Snape may be difficult at times-"

"At times?" Ginny whipped her head to looked at Professor Dumbledore criticizingly, "He's been like that ever since you introduce him to me"

"He has his reasons dear Ginny," Professor Dumbledore said amusedly, "I will take to him later to be less harsh to you"

"Thank you" Ginny whispered

They both entered the headmaster's office and the first thing that Ginny noticed was a creepy looking man staring at Dumbledore's pensive. He has one wooden leg, shoulder-length greyish hair, and quite a tall figure. Ginny couldn't make out his face since his back is turned towards them but still, she could feel intimidated by his presence.

"Alastor, may I present you the famous Ginny"

The guy named Alastor turned to face them and Ginny couldn't help but gasp and hide behind Dumbledore's figure. Alastor's one eye is magically attached to his face, bulging at its place and twisting and turning as if it can see the normal eyes couldn't. His nose is also abnormally disproportion, looking as if a chunk of it was missing and there are also tiny scars that surrounded his whole face. Alastor Moody started to walk towards them and Ginny couldn't do anything except grab Dumbledore's arm.

"Ginny, this is Alastor Moody, considered to be the greatest Auror of his time" Professor Dumbledore proudly introduced, urging Ginny to go forward.

Auror Moody made a snorting noise, "It's Mad-Eye and you're far too boastful, Albus but let me take a good look at you Ginny"

Professor Dumbledore guides Ginny to the front making her stare at the Auror's magical eyes.