Stargazing

Soojin's POV

Stars is the best thing in the night sky, they shone beautifully along with the moon. Shuhua loves to stargaze, last time she forced me to do stargazing with her even if I can't go outside late because of my parents strict curfew. She begged my mom to allow me go out that time.

"Momma, please I beg you. This is the first and last time I will drag Soojin to stargaze." Shuhua pouted and luckily my mom approves.

"Okay Shuhua, just bring her back until 10pm." My mom smiled at the pouting Shuhua in front of her, making me giggle at these two. Mom knows that Shuhua is my girlfriend slash best friend, we both attend the same school.

"Momma promise me if we reached the legal age you will allow Jinjin to go out late hm? Don't worry I will always bring her back safe and sound." She flashes her brightest grin to my mom and mom just smiled at the adorable tall orange haired girl.

"Of course sweetie. Go now the clock is ticking, I bet the sky is now full of stars." My mom said as Shuhua and I left my house. Smiling at this lovely girl beside me, Shuhua intertwined our hands as we walk to a more secluded area where tall trees lies and more fresh air entering my nostrils.

"We are here." Shuhua joyly announced sitting on a grass patting the space beside her telling me to sit down. I sat down glancing once more to her face, eyes glowing and a smile creep in to her thick lips resting my head in Shuhua's shoulder and look up to see the stars she's saying. 

"Wow this is beautiful Shuuuu." I said awed at the sight of the dark sky. She wrap her arm around my waist and reached for my hand caressing it.

"You are more beautiful Jinjin." Her words made me face heat fortunately it is dark so that she wouldn't see my flushed cheeks. I am so lucky to have a girlfriend like her, our personalities matched like I met my soulmate, like we were destinied to be in each others arms. Shuhua lift her free arm and point at the star who shines more bright than the other star.

"You know that star is called North Star. Experts says the sun will appear in the exact location where the North Star is." Shuhua mumbled softly and she gave a kiss on my crown head. My heart beats fast enjoying the sight and the presence of my love beside me.

"I know how you love stars like how you love me Shushu." Cold breeze touches our skin, I wrap my arms around her to keep me warm. It is impossible to unlove this girl, she is too good to be true.

"Let's go back now I bet momma is worried for you." She stoop up and shook of the dust in her pants. Shuhua reached her hand to me and I gladly accept it. 'Such a gentle woman' we both arrived in my house and bid goodnight to each other.

"I'll text you when I get back home." I just nod, Shuhua smiled and she kissed my lips before walking away.

Years later

Shuhua and I graduated from college with the same degree, and our little late night escapade continues until now. After work she would drag me in to her favorite spot to stargaze, I smiled at this girl, she never changed her heart. Sitting once again in our usual spot, I reminisce the first time she drag me here.

"All the stress from work disappears when the two of my most love are here to cheer me up." Shuhua showed her star like bright smile as we cuddle through the cold night.

Another year passed, the stargazing stops since work wouldn't let us rest unlike the first time my parents gave us a position in our company. I rarely see Shuhua in the office we both have piles of papers lying in front of our table working non stop until midnight. This time stargazing isn't her stress reliever now, she started smoking cigarettes everytime she had a three minute break, sometimes we eat lunch and dinner together. Noticing her smoking habit it got worse as the time passed by, it worries me because before we eat she excused herself to smoke outside and after she took a smoke once again.