Chapter five

23 missed calls.

Jungkook let out a long sigh. "What is wrong with him?", he cursed under his breath as he slipped his phone to his jean's back pocket.

"Huh?", Hoseok looked at him. "Did you say something?".
"Umm...nooo", Jungkook smiled trying to hide his confusion.

"This place brings happiness, right?", Taehyung turned around asking Hoseok and Jungkook whilst he continued walking backwards. He was so excited, they all were. They haven't been there more than six months. And being in that place again made their hearts warm up with nostalgic memories.

"It surely does", Jungkook chuckled while he took in the full view. They were walking on a railway track. The stones cracked under their each step bringing the familiar feeling. The surrounding was so calm and peaceful. Trees raised up from the ground covering both sides made it more pleasant to be around, the branches were clapping each other, dancing along with the wind. The smell of dust and stones embraced the three boys while they continued on their walk, they loved that smell.

Jungkook chuckled to himself when he could see the containers not so far away at the end. But he felt uneasy too. He wasn't yet sure if that would end well since there wasn't Jimin on the other hand. He doubted if other's would take it in the wrong way. Well, Namjoon.

On the other hand he was also worrying about Jimin. He felt that something was out of place. God, how many times did he call him already? The guy wasn't answering and every time his call was directed to voice mail.

"Jiminie, is everything okay? Call me when you get this"
"Bro, what are you doing?"
"Jimin, pls call me asap when you get this."

"Do you think that Namjoon would come?", Hoseok asked Jungkook as he put his arm around Jungkook's shoulder who suddenly tensed up under his touch, of course he was thinking again until Hoseok dragged him out of it.

"Um- he will come", Jungkook nodded in response. "But I don't know Hoseok. Don't get your hopes high about the end anyway."

Jungkook had one habit, he always loved to observe people, rarely sometimes spirits too because that was literally him calling out to them. How they laugh, how they walk, how they react, everything. So he could tell more about people just by observing them. And he was more understandable which came in handy when it came to ones whom he knew.

"But anyway", Taehyung who was now walking on a track with his hands shoved into his jean's front pockets looked over his shoulder at Jungkook. "Why Jimin isn't here? You didn't tell us the reason. He was also excited to come you know"

"I really don't know", Jungkook shrugged. "I gave him calls, he ain't picking up. Send messages, not replying. I'm kinda worried."

"He may've got things to do right?", Taehyung knew that how much Jimin and Jungkook were close as best friends and how Jungkook had hopes for Jimin more than a friend, Jungkook could never lie to his eyes. But he wanted to brighten up the current mood. "Yh, that guy is always careless, he must've forgotten to inform", Hoseok also replied in agreement to which Jungkook nodded reminding himself that it wasn't something to panic over.

'Jimin must be alright.'

By the time their conversation died, they were close to the container where they saw the two were sitting on.

"Yo man..." Jin screamed as he saw them. Jin's face beamed with excitement as he saw the rest who were walking towards them. "Hey, hyung", Hoseok screamed back with the same excitement, "missed you man". Taehyung and Jungkook also waved as they saw the others. But Namjoon was the only one who lacked that excitement.