4. Explore

Thank you for reading  this sample

Thank you for reading this sample. You can receive the full version for FREE (plus a second story, The Fourth Messenger) by subscribing to my occasional newsletter at my website, https://EarthpillarBooks.com/subscribe/. This is a good way to try out a new author at no cost, while supporting my writing.

The Revolution Machine is a short story among a nonlinear matrix of books and short stories that allow readers to wander and explore an epic alternative Earth through medieval, early modern, and steampunk adventures. I've published three main novels: Lords of Deception, The Depths of Redemption, and A Light in the Depths. Learn more at my website.

What is Earthpillar? Novels and "half-tales" (like The Revolution Machine) written with flavors of epic fantasy, alternative history, and steampunk. Earthpillar stories are set in a world in which the Earth evolved differently. New continents, new peoples, new materials and technologies, blended with political intrigue, conflict, and exploration. Most Earthpillar stories--which span from prehistory to the steam age--are linked together in surprising ways, and are written from multiple character perspectives.

If you enjoy the depth of Tolkien, the swashbuckling adventure of Dumas, and the character struggles of Martin, the world of Earthpillar is one you'll want to explore.

Thank you for reading,

Chris

The Revolution Machine

An Earthpillar Half-Tale

Christopher C. Fuchs

Copyright © 2019 by Christopher C. Fuchs

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law. For permission requests, please write to: contact@loremarkpublishing.com.

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, and incidents are a product of the author's imagination. Any resemblance to actual people, living or dead, or to businesses, companies, events, institutions, or locales is completely coincidental.

Cover illustration by Aaron Wilkerson.

Cover © 2017 Loremark Publishing.

Ordering Information: Special discounts are available on quantity purchases by corporations, associations, and others. For details, please write to: contact@loremarkpublishing.com.

The Revolution Machine / Christopher C. Fuchs – 1st edition

eBook ISBN 978-1-946883-08-7

https://EarthpillarBooks.com/