PROLOGUE

An alternate universe where you wait for your soulmate when you turn eighteen so you both can grow old together.

SOULMATES

They are not someone who completes you.

No, a soulmate is someone who inspires you to complete yourself.

From our first meeting,
Our spirits will begin touching one another.
They would be recognised by our heart,
Before our eyes understood who they are.

Our mates which are made just for us . Which are said to have another part of our souls in them .

Many people would be excited and ofcourse why wouldn't they be? they wait till they get 18 so that they can recognise their soulmates and grow old together.

It is said that when you find your soulmate you can feel different feeling. Some says you can feel tingles in your body while other says you can smell something utterly delecious.

Long story short it is just an euphoric experience which everyone wants to experience once in a lifetime.

But not all of them have that luck, some people get their soulmate and live happily but some don't even get to meet them.

Just imagine being excited to meet your soulmate but then never able to meet them because they are no longer in this world. Imagine spending eternity alone because you don't have any soulmate.

Some people handle this but some can't and tend to do something which they shouldn't.

Jeon Jungkook was one of them.

He always wanted a mate.

When he was little he always thought what would he do when he finds his mate?

Will his mate protect him from monsters inside his closet? Or will he be scared of them too?

He was just waiting for the day he will go in his mates arms . Kiss him lovingly and never let go.

But sadly that wasn't author's plan in his case.

When he turned 18 he waited but didn't find anyone. But he knew his luck can't be that bad so he didn't lose hope.

Everyone told him to see someone from the mateless shelter so that he would not be lonely. But Jungkook refused and still didn't lose hope and waited but still,

got nothing.

Years passed but still, he had no luck.

Finally having enough of author's shit, he decided to find his mate on his own.

He was joined by his bestfriend Yoongi, who was also done with the author as he was not able to find his mate too.

They were hesitant at first, but then decided to fuck it and find their mate.

And then what?

Off they went to find their soulmates hoping to meet them some fine day.

So let's see what happen shall we....

_______________________________________________________________

Yo
It's your author
Sorry for any typos or mistakes
This is my first story. So hope u like it
(. ❛ ᴗ ❛.)