Chapter 1

Summary:

Louis Tomlinson is an independent omega, thank you very much. He likes doing things on his own. That all changes when he stumbles into the big bad Alpha Harry Styles territory.

Or the one where Harry recognizes Louis as his mate at first glance, and mates him.
Chapter 1

Chapter Text
Louis has always been an independent omega, which was unusual to say the least. Omegas in general were submissive by nature, always needing an alpha's presence to put them at ease. This has never been the case for Louis Tomlinson.

Louis left his pack behind without so much as a second glance, the pressure to mate and have pups becoming too much. He was only 23 for god's sake, he couldn't possibly be expected to settle down so young.

And that was how Louis found himself in a small town by the name of Middleton, just an hour outside of Orlando, Florida. New beginnings, new start. No bossy Alphas around to tell him what he should be doing with his life. Louis had been saving all his money for the past 4 years in hopes that one day he would find the courage to leave, until finally he did.

Louis' apartment was small, but it was his. It was a studio apartment and it was quite run down, but none of this mattered to him. He didn't have much money to decorate, or even furnish his place properly, but he had the necessities-a bed. It wasn't as comfortable as the bed back in his pack but it was all he could afford and he was very much so happy to be away.

He spent the whole first week job hunting, never stopping to look for a job, as it was of the upmost importance that he started getting an income. He only had a few thousand saved and with rent being what it was, he knew that he wouldn't last long on savings alone. 

He had been in town for just under a week before he scored a job at the small local cafe. It was a simple job really. Taking orders, making coffees, cleaning tables, all easy stuff. Life was good for Louis. He was finally starting to see a bright, happy future in front of him.

Louis finally started to get the hang of his new job after about a week of working there. He fell into a comfortable routine of taking orders, making them, and cleaning.

Louis had a very busy morning filled with coffee spills and unpleasant costumers. Things were finally starting to die down as he was cleaning tables, when the bell rang signalling someone walking through the front door showing two very large alphas.

"Harry said-" The taller man's words were cut off when he got a whiff of an omega.

The pair stopped they're conversation.

"What are you doing on our land omega?" The shorter of the two asked.

He stood up straight, no longer bent over the table. Louis was so dumbstruck he just stared at them for a moment too long before they asked again. "Omega, state what you are doing on the Alpha's land without permission."

He usually wasn't the type to cower at the voice of an Alpha but these two were the biggest most alpha alphas he has ever encountered in his life. "I-Um-I just moved here, just outside of town, I thought this was a human town."

The pair looked at each other. "Come with us, you need to be seen by the Alpha straight away."

Louis looked around the empty shop and replied, "I can't. I'm working."

The taller one somehow looked even bigger and squinted his eyes slightly. "I wasn't asking. Lock up."

Louis quickly removed his apron and grabbed his bag as he hurriedly began to close the shop, not knowing what else he could possibly do.