-chapter four-

Before we get started on the chapter i want you guys to know that this chapter has some smut in it so if you don't really like stuff like that you can skip through it. So it's your choice if you want to read it or not.

location: motorz

time: 10:30 am

Ruben and i woke up on the couch at motorz and i forgot that we both didn't go home yesterday.

"morning ruben"

"morning bama"

we both gave each other a hug and it was a really long hug. The rest of the guys were standing right in front of us while we had our little moment and we didn't even notice.

"aw how cute" ray said in a sarcastic tone

"shut the fuck up ray" ruben said back to him.

the rest of the group laughed then i forgot i had to go home to change my outfit and shower because i smell like sweat and i didn't feel good.

"im gonna skate home i gotta get dressed and shit"

"yeah me too" ruben said.

"ight just meet back here in like 35 minutes well be waiting." fuckshit said

Ruben and i left the store then we stopped at his house first cause he lived closer.

"ight bama ill see you in a few"

"ok, bye!" i said while giving him a tight hug.

he walked in his house and i think his mom was asleep so he was ok. I got to my house and i was shocked.

"alabama what the fuck are you doing here?" my sister vanessa asked

"um i live here, and don't call me that. where's mom?"

"she's sleeping in her room but i could wake her up if you want me to"

"no don't fucking do that you know how she gets with me."

she rolled her eyes and continued to watch tv and i went upstairs to get changed. I took a quick shower and i did soft makeup cause i knew that ruben didn't really like makeup but i did. I didn't like wearing concealer so i never had any and neither did my mom or sister. I just did my eyebrows, soft shadow, mascara, and lip gloss. after i put on a pretty cute outfit then of course put on my perfume.

 after i put on a pretty cute outfit then of course put on my perfume

--Your makeup--