-chapter six-

location: bama's pool

time:12:30 am

We continued to kiss until our lips got tired and everyone was just staring.

"damn yall real serious" ray said while looking shocked.

"i guess" i said while running my fingers through the water.

"do you guys wanna listen to some music?" i asked while getting up.

"for sure" fuckshit replied

I grabbed a stereo and started playing Big Poppa by Biggie smalls

We all started to vibe to the music and even ruben was vibing a little bit, then I started to sing along with the music.

*skip to 1:20 of the song to vibe with them at the right part <3*

"i love it when you call me big poppa" ruben sang while getting me out the pool so we can dance.

"through your hands in the air if you's a true player" i sang back"

"i love it when you call me big poppa" ruben said while twirling me around.

"to all the honies getting money playin n***a's like dummies" fuckshit sang along"

"i love it when you call me big poppa" i said to ruben while dancing against him.

"ya got a gun up in your waist, please don't shoot up the place" ruben sang while grabbing my waist.

"why" the group mumbled the adlib 

"cause i see some ladies tonight that should be havin my baby, baby" ruben and i sang along together while he pulled me back and hugged my waist.

"yall definitely fuckin tonight" fuckshit quotted

"omg shut the fuck up" ruben and i yelled together.

"im getting tired" fourthgrade said.

"yeah same" the group said together.

"you guys wanna get out and shower" i asked

"yeah" the group mumbled

"ok but like where" ray asked

"we can all go in together" i said shamelessly

"naked!?" ray questioned

"i wouldn't mind" fuckshit mumbled

"n***a" ray said in a sarcastic tone.

"oh my fucking god no tonto's were going in our bathing suits. we just need to rinse off " i said while rolling my eyes.

I took them upstairs and led them to the bathroom. I turned on the water and we all just stood in the shower for 15 minutes. We got out then i set up sleeping arrangements.

"where do you guys wanna sleep" i asked

"it doesn't matter to me" fuckshit said

"i have two extra mattresses you guys can use." i offered

"ok" ray said.

I brang the mattresses into my room along with blankets and started to set the beds up nicely. I gave them sweats that i found in my dads old drawer.

"here" i said while giving them the clothes

"damn bama you a whole mom" ruben said

"i mean what do u want me to do? let u guys sleep on the floor in wet clothes?"

the group started to laugh. We got changed in the same room since we were all comfortable with each other so whatever we saw wasn't shocking.

"goodnights guys" i said while getting in the bed with ruben

"night loser" ruben said while kissing me on my forehead.

"night baby" i said while getting all cuddled up next to him.

--im so sorry for not updating earlier. I've been going thru a lot and ive been busy this whole week. This chapter kinda sucks ass but its just a filler for the other chapter. The next chapter will be better then this one i promise. Anyways i love you guys and thank u so much for the support on this book i seriously appreciate it like a lot. ilu bebes--