jyp family

JYP OPPAR MARRY ME

this ones also really long buckle up

~

[JYP family at the airport]

suzy, reading over the list: so is everyone here?

sunmi, sipping tea: think so.

suzy: you didn't count?

sunmi: i failed math, remember?

jihyo, storming around with megaphone in hand: CHOU TZUYU WHEREVER YOU I WANT YOU TO RAISE YOUR HANDS AND SURRENDER.

chan, panicking: has anyone one seen jeongin??

sana, i.n, and wonpil, holding an armful of plushies: the store had a sale.

sungjin: uh, guys? i'm missing jae and brian.

wonpil: it's okay, leave it to me! *yodels*

jae and young k, from across the waiting area: YOU FUCKING SNAKE.

jb: i'm also missing yugyeom and bambam please help where are they?

mark, pointing at two distant figures yelling at each other: over there.

youngjae: i let them buy coffee, probably made a bad decision, sorry.

chan: I'M MISSING CHANGBIN, FELIX, AND JISUNG!!

changbin: i'm here you just can't see me because i blend in with the seats.

chan: okay, what about felix and jisung?

jackson: they probably locked themselves in the bathroom they'll be out soon.

momo, sitting on a seat: why do you look so dead?

mina: i have to deal with minho and nayeon fighting over who people stared at most today. i'd like to snap their fancy sunglasses in half and go home.

dahyun, screeching in the distance: DOWOON YOU CAN'T BRING YOUR ENTIRE DRUM SET ONTO THE PLANE!

dowoon: fuck you bitch i can do whatever i want. *ba dum tiss*

wooyoung, holding suitcases: why am i even here i should be at home.

lia: oh right, we haven't even debuted yet and yuna and yeji haven't drank their milk yet so CHAERYEONG RYUJIN WE'RE LEAVING!

hyunjin and seungmin, who were recording the whole thing: so yes, viewers of vlive, as you can see we hate our company. please free us.