~Love You~ Part 1 Sasuke x reader x Itachi

It was noon, the sun was going down. I sigh as I get up from the tree I was leaning on, right when I got up I was pinned against the tree. I look up to see a guy with a black cloak with small red clouds.

"Itachi" I said barely a whisper. I was shocked I haven't seen him since the massacre. All the horrible memories are coming to me. He still had me pinned to the tree. "Y/N" he whispered caressing left cheek. I don't know what came over me but I found myself leaning into his hand.

"Wh...why" was all I could say. Itachi sigh and got closer to where bodies were inches from touching. I felt my cheeks heat up a little as I looked everywhere but his dark eyes. Itachi lifted my head up with his fingertips so that my C/E could make eye contact with his dark ones. "I can't tell you sorry, Y/N I wish I could but I can't"he said as he backed away.

That got me furious first he kills our clan but won't tell me why. My fists tightened and my eyes darken. "Maybe Sasuke was right you are a monster" right as those words came out of my mouth I was again pinned against the tree. "You don't know anyting you of all people would understand if you knew why I did" he stated with a strong voice. "Then help me understand why" I yelled at his face. "I can't understand if yo-" I got cut off as I felt a pair of lips on mine. As Itachi pulled away I was too in shocked to say anything or do anything for that matter.

"I got to go Y/N, take care" he said. But before he could walk away I took a step forward and gently grabbed his hand. I stood there holding his hand not knowing what to do next. I felt him stiffen when my hand grabbed his but then soon seem to relax. When he turned around to face me I slowly took another step forward, while looking at him in the eyes I gently wrapped my arms around his neck. And placed my face in the crook of his neck.

We both stayed like this for a while till I was yanked from his hold. I stiffened ready to fight I've noticed dark hair and matching dark eyes, it was Sasuke and I relaxed a little. "Sasuke" I whispered as he was just staring at Itachi with a hateful glare. Sasuke's dark eyes glanced my way for a split second. They we're both glaring at each other. My heart sped up and became more nervous by the second not knowing what to do.

"What are you doing here with him" he finally said as his hand balled into fists to the thought of Itachi and Y/N being alone together. It's not like Sasuke and I were in a relationship, yeah there has been harmless flirting here and there and a couple kisses here and there but we've never really talked about being together, I guess we are both scared to commit or geting rejected. Meanwhile Sasuke and Y/N we're lost in their own train of thought Itachi was observing them. Itachi poofed in front of Y/N and caressing her left cheek.

"Take care my dear Y/N I'll see you soon" he said when he poofed away out of the scene. Sasuke was angry he was mad that he just stood there like an idiot and didn't do anything to stop Itachi from getting too close to you, for not fighting him like he promised himself he would, he let him get away. I stood still, Sasuke got in front of me, his face said it all he's angry no more like furious and I only looked away from him. "What the hell was going on" he yelled at me while his eyes never left my eyes.

I slowly looked up at his dark eyes that I grew to love. " Nothing happened" I said trying to keep my voice steady while playing with my fingers. I always played with my fingers when I was nervous or lying. But Sakuke knew me too well. Sasuke *tsk* and started walking away leaving me as if nothing happened. I was lost I didn't know what to do. Do I run after him or do I just do nothing. Then Sasuke's stopped walking and turned around to walk back to me. I watched him as he stopped only inches away from me. Out of nowhere I got extremely nervous of our closeness.

" I can't do this Y/N, I can't let him take you away from me too I can't let him have the last precious person I have left, seeing him so close you made me realize I want you for myself and only myself , I LOVE YOU OKAY" he said raising his voice a little. He took a deep breath " I love you Y/N" he whispered the last part while he took some my C/H and tucked it behind my ear. I stood still looking at his dark eyes I didn't know what to say but my cheeks were at this point tomatoes. Our faces were so close I felt his hot breath fanning my face, I guess I've always loved Sasuke but never did anything about it, so now it's my turn to tell Sasuke how I feel about him.

"Sasuke I...I...think I love you too, I was just scared to get rejected or worse that you end up hating me, sorry that I wasn't brave enough to say it before but I'm saying it now, I love you Sasuke Uchiha with all my heart" at this point I was pouring all my heart out to Sasuke. Sasuke gently places his hand on my cheek and slowly connected our lips. I kiss back with the same passion he was kissing me with, as the kiss went on Sasuke wrapped his strong muscular arms around my waist and I shyly wrapped my arms around his neck. I pulled away and then snuggle my face into his neck and we stayed there for a while. What they didn't know was that Itachi was watching everything and his heart broke as he saw the girl he loved with his younger brother's arms.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So Part 2 coming soon...