Someone To Lean On ♥️Kiba x Reader♥️

Author note: I love Sasuke but I needed someone to be the bad guy so...Oh and listen to the song it matches with the story!♥️♥️♥️

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It was morning the sun had already set on the village of the leaf. Y/N was in the kitchen preparing breakfast for her boyfriend (Sasuke) and herself. They lived together for about two years. At first they were in love with each other but soon Y/N seemed to realize the hate Sasuke held in his heart.

They both drifted from each other, both loosing their love for each other slowly as the days went by. Sasuke love for Y/N was long gone, at first he really did love her but it slowly faded away, they where never on the same page. Once the breakfast was served , Sasuke had gotten out of their shared room he had a grumpy face. Y/N looked up from her food to Sasuke's cold glare he was sending her.

"This again can't you be useful and make something better than this shit" Sasuke yelled, he was so angry he slammed the breakfast plate hard on the ground, making a big glass shattering sound. Y/N's {eye color} slowly started to water not daring to look at her angry boyfriend.

Before Y/N had a chance to talk Sasuke had already walked out of their shared apartment. Y/N went to her bathroom to clean herself up, she looked at the mirror. Her {hair color} was a little messy, her {eye color} were puffy and red. Y/N knew she should've left Sasuke a long time ago but she always had hope things would change but they never did. Y/N ran to her room and took her phone from her nightstand.

"Ino *hiccup I...I don't think I can take this anymore I...I" Y/N stuttered and started softly crying. "Y/N what's wrong?" Ino said with concern, Y/N started crying harder. Y/N hated being sensitive, but she couldn't do anything about it. "Y/N I'm worried do you want me to pick you up? We could have a girl's night out" Ino said with worry in her voice, Ino knew about Y/N and Sasuke having problems, she was always there for Y/N but she kinda drifted when she got with Sai,so she didn't have much time for Y/N.

"No it's okay I have things to do bye" Y/N whispered while trying to hold her sobs back. Once they ended the call Y/N slide down against the wall sitting on the ground crying her eyes out. Flashes of Sasuke and her laughing was on her mind. *Knock *knock. Y/N got up wiping her delicate puffy eyes with her wrist. She was confused no one was coming over that she knew of. Her hand was already on the knob debating if opening or not. Y/N opened the door to reveal a boy around her age with chocolate brown hair and eyes.

"H-hi can I help you" Y/N said sweetly trying to hide her sadness from the boy. "Hey I just wanted to know are you okay?, I've been hearing noise" the boy said with concern. Y/N panicked for a second not knowing what to say, after all he was a stranger to her. "Yeah I'm fine, I think your ears are playing tricks on you" Y/N said forcing a laugh out. Their eyes glanced at each other eyes and stayed like that for a few seconds without a word. "Thanks for caring sir that's nice of you but I have to go back in, wish I could tell you about the noise but I didn't hear a thing" Y/N said shifting her eyesight to the ground not being able to lie to the boy's face.

"Okay if you need anything I'm just under this floor to 215,oh and I'm Kiba" Kiba said with a small smile looking down at girl. Y/N blushed forgotten to introduce herself. "I'm Y/N, it was nice meeting you, see you around bye" Y/N said not breaking eye contact with Kiba while closing the door. Sometimes passed, Y/N and Kiba slowly became good friends. Kiba would come over to Y/N apartment when Sasuke wasn't home. Kiba would sometimes bring his big white dog 'Akamaru' with him. Y/N was always overjoyed when Kiba and Akamaru would come over to see her. Y/N didn't really talk about her situation of Sasuke to Kiba. But every time she would mention Sasuke, Kiba tend to look upset. Kiba wasn't stupid he knew Sasuke wasn't treating Y/ N right, he just felt it in his heart. Y/N knew they were just friends but she couldn't help but develop feeling for the brunette boy. She would blush when he would look at her eyes for too long or when he would compliment her smile saying she had the brightest most beautiful smile. She would blush and look away, never would have thought of Sasuke in her mind.