Chapter 1

(y/n) POV

"BATH TIME!" Myu said happily, "Bath?" I said, "Come, I think you'll enjoy this." Yue said as she held my hand and led me to the outdoor bath. "Aww, who's this little cutie?" a woman asked, "Shirasaki, this is (y/n). He's Shea's son." Yue said, "Well hello little (y/n). My name's Shirasaki Kaori, but you can just call me Kaori alright." Kaori said, "Now let your big sis help you get undressed." She said.

"Big." I said, "You act like you've never seen an outdoor bath before? Wait you have had a bath before haven't you?!" Kaori said, "Well considering he was going to be sold into slavery probably not." Yue said, "Oh poor thing. Don't worry big sis Kaori won't let anything bad happen to you ever again!" Kaori said, "AHH! Master, you spoil us with such luxury!" a woman said from inside the bath, "And that's Tio, she's a masochistic pervert Dragonborn. I suggest that you stay far away from her unless you wanna become a pervert like her." Kaori said as she sat me in the water, "Where's big sister Shea?" Myu asked.

Shea POV

"OH NOT AGAIN!" Hajime said, "DAMN IT SHEA YOU HAVE A KID TO LOOK AFTER NOW!" He said, "Honestly how did you manage to drown on land?" He said as he began to perform CPR, and just like the first time, I pulled him into a deep passionate kiss. "YOU DAMN RABBIT IN HEAT!" Hajime shouted as he threw me towards the bath. "INCOMING!" I shouted as I crashed into the bath, "Mama!" (y/n) said as I sat up in the water, "Hi (y/n)." I said as he waddled over to me through the water and hugged me, "Aww!" Shirasaki said.

(y/n) POV

"Papa I'm hungry!" Myu said, "Papa?" I said, "It means father. If you want you can call me that too but I'm not gonna force you." Hajime said as Tio carried me down the street. "What that?" I said as I wiggled free from Tio and ran over to a strange mirror.

Once I looked into the mirror a creepy face appeared over mine and the eyes of the dragon at the bottom began to glow red

Once I looked into the mirror a creepy face appeared over mine and the eyes of the dragon at the bottom began to glow red. "(Y/N)!" Tio said as she ran over to me suddenly there was another me standing in front of me, "Wait there are two (y/n)'s now?" Tio  said, suddenly Hajime shot the mirror, "There now there won't be any more clones." Hajime said.

Hajime POV

"Ok, so who's the real (y/n)?" I asked, "ME!" both (y/n)'s said, "Papa my head hurts." Myu said, "Don't worry princess. I'll put an end to this. Looks like you're gonna be an only-child again." I said as I began to aim my gun at the (y/n)'s, suddenly one of the (y/n)'s fingernails became claws and he cut the other (y/n). "Owie." (y/n) said as his clone ran at us with a sadistic gleam in its eyes, suddenly a scythe cut it to shreds before I could shoot it. 

"What the?" I said as the scythe hovered over (y/n)'s head, "It's a Blood Scythe

"What the?" I said as the scythe hovered over (y/n)'s head, "It's a Blood Scythe." Yue said, "It's an incredibly rare spell. It's also almost exclusive to synergists, I only have heard rumors of people who are not synergists possessing this ability." She said as she bandaged (y/n)'s cut and grabbed the scythe, "What are you gonna do with that?" I asked, "Lunch." She said as she licked her lips. Suddenly (y/n) passed out, "(Y/N)!" Tio said as she ran to his side, "He'll be fine. He just lost too much blood all at once." Yue said, "I'll take him back to the inn so he can rest." Tio said as she picked him up.

(y/n) POV

Tio took me back to the inn we were staying at after the clone incident, "We're back!" Myu said, "(y/n)." Hajime said as he looked at me, "I want you to call me Papa. Thanks to you a lot of people will get to live. That mirror you looked into had an ancient demon trapped in it. Turns out smashing the mirror killed the demon." He said as he handed me a box, "Myu felt bad that you didn't get to go out to lunch with us so we bought you some cake." He said before he walked away. "(y/n)." Yue said, "Your blood is delicious." She said.