Chapter 2

(y/n) POV

"Papa where are we going?" Myu asked, "We are going to Brooke. I wanna see if there's any equipment for your brother." Papa said as I looked up at him, "It would seem your father doesn't want to wait for you to grow to begin your training." Yue said, "Don't worry dear, mama Yue won't let him hurt you too badly." she said, "Scary." I said, "Oh dear, You haven't seen scary yet." she said.

We went into the city and went to a bunch of shops, we all split into groups, Tio, Papa, Myu, and I were together, Mama, Yue, and Kaori were together. "Are you nervous sweetie?" Tio asked as she carried me on her shoulders, "Yeah." I said, "Don't be. Nothing bad will happen to you. As a sort of mother to you, I will not allow any harm to come to you." she said, "You're not his mom. Hell Shea's barely his mother and she's the one who he sees as his mother for some reason." Papa said, "Well then who do you say is his mother?" Tio asked, "I don't really care. Any of you can fill that role for all I care." Papa said, "You hear that! Master said I can be your mother!" Tio said excitedly, "Want Mama." I said, "Not now (y/n)." Papa said, "WANT MAMA!" I demanded, "(Y/N)!" he shouted causing me to fall off Tio's shoulders, "I've got you!" Tio said as she caught me, "Master, he's just a child who was just told that the woman who he calls his mother does not care for him as a mother should. He needs to know that there are those who love and care for him." she said, "It's alright darling. Even if you lose Shea, you will always have me." she said.

Tio POV

"Here." Master said as he handed (y/n) a pair of daggers.

" Master said as he handed (y/n) a pair of daggers

"I'll take those." I said as I took them from (y/n), I put the daggers in my mini treasure-trove for safekeeping, "Come along (y/n)." I said, "And where are you two going?" Master asked, "I thought I'd take (y/n) out to lunch. Myu, you are more than welcome to join us if you'd like." I said she looked up at Master, "It's up to you princess." Master said, "Otay!" Myu said happily before running over to me. I picked both her and (y/n) up, "We'll meet you at the inn Master." I said.

I took (y/n) and Myu to a restaurant that Master recommended. "Tio, I'm hungry." Myu said, "Be patient Myu. Just think how good the food will taste when it gets here." I said before (y/n) tugged on my sleeve, "Yes sweetie?" I said, "Hungry." (y/n) said, "I know, but like I told Myu, you have to be patient." I said, suddenly he lied his head in my lap, "Sweetie, you need to sit up. We're in a restaurant." I said, suddenly Myu lied her head in my lap as well, "Both of you please sit up!" I said, "So sorry for the wait. Here's your food." the waitress said, "And I must say, ma'am, your children are absolutely adorable. It's not often that we see children so attached to their mothers like yours are to you." She said before she left, "Ok you too, our food is here." I said, "FOOD!" Myu said happily, "(y/n) it's time to eat." I said, suddenly I felt him trembling, "Sweetie, what's wrong?" I asked, "Mama." (y/n) said sadly, "Come here, sweetie." I said as I sat him in my lap, "Shea loves you, and even if she decides she's not ready to be a mother there will always be someone there to care for you. I will always be there for you." I said, "Now let's eat!" I said, "Tio." he said as he hugged me, "Do you wanna stay there?" I asked, he nodded, "Alright then." I said as I pulled his plate closer and cut a piece of his food for him, "Say ah." I said, "Ahh." he said as I fed him, "Yummy!" he said.

After lunch, I took the kids back to the inn, "So how was lunch?" Master asked, "It was lovely. Although Shea might have some competition for (y/n)'s favorite mommy." I said as he took Myu from me, "I guess lunch must've been good since their both fast asleep, "Yes, they both ate so much that they fell asleep soon after they finished eating." I said, "I'm gonna take (y/n) up to my room to put him down for his nap." I said before I went up to my room.