Chapter 18

Third Person's POV

XiuChen

Chen was so nervous to even look at him, or his Umin hyung and decided to avoid the latter throughout the whole night after that incident. Well, that was indeed embarrassing. For him.

Oh fucking Sehun. Why of all question he decided to ask that? God, should I text him? Say that I'm sorry?

Me: Minseok hyung? You awake?

Minseok: yeah. why?

Me: I'm sorry

Me: I know what I did was wrong and I was a total jerk. I'm sorry if I made you uncomfortable, I really am. And I understand if you don't want to be my friend anymore. I'm really sorry, hyung.

Minseok: Easy there Dae

Minseok: I'm not mad at you okay? Just disappointed. You know, if only you told me that you would like to have a , you are free to ask me. I'll do it for you :)

It took 2 minutes for him to understand what Xiumin just said that made him choke on his own saliva.

Me: What do you mean?

Minseok: What I mean is, I like you.

Loading

Loading

Loading

What the actual fuck did I just read?

Me: Yah hyung stop it, be serious. It isn't funny to scare me like that.

Minseok: who said that I wasn't being serious? I'm telling the truth. I like you. I've always been crushing on you since the day we met. And

Minseok: I was really happy the when you finally notice my existence okay? Though it wasn't what I expected it to be. But still, I was glad we become good friends after that. And I was so nervous as the day goes by, that whatever relationship we have right now, might lead us to break apart.

Minseok: But after what happened earlier, I started to think, that maybe. Just maybe, it's not a one sided?

Me: Hyung

Minseok: I know. I know. I'm being the jerk right now. I'm sorry I couldn't help it. But please Dae, I don't want to ruin our friendship juts because of my stupid feelings.

Me: Can I call you?

Minseok: Why?
Read at: 9:17pm

Calling Minseok....

____

SuLay

After the party ended, the SuLay couple or commonly known as Suho and Lay were the only ones left after sending their dongsaengs to their own houses first. Better be a good hyung, that's what Lay said to himself.

"Xing"

"Hmm...?"

"Should we grab some nice soup? You know, to sober up a bit. What do you think?

"I'd love that."

(Restaurant)

"Finally" Lay said happily as their order was placed in front of him and eats happily like a kid that made Suho chuckled at the sight. Lay noticed it and stop at his tracks, looking at him with questionable looks, wondering why.

Suho laugh a bit and shook his head and attempts to eat his food too before it gets cold. The night was already quite, only a few people were left. The streets aren't that busy anymore as well. It's 10pm already, what do you expect?

None of them dared to speak nor break the awkward aura surrounding them. And it's suffocating for Suho himself, he's not used to the quite and not the usual clueless yet still cute, Lay. He wonders what's troubling him.

"Yixing-ah..." He calls out. "Are you okay? You look spaced out."

He was taken aback by the sudden question given by his Suho hyung that made him avert his eyes on the latter's questioning ones.

"W-what? No I'm not." As a drop of sweat skipped his forehead.

"Yes, you are." He said confidence in his voice.

"Now tell me, what's troubling you?"

"Hyung, I'm-"

"Tell me the truth this instant, Zhang Yixing" Suho interrupted, emphasizing his name.

Lay hesitated for a minute but gives in anyway when he sees himself looking at a very serious and pissed off Suho. Gulping in  fear, he manage to say

"You."

~~~~~~~~

And that's it for today! Guyss we reached 1K reads😭😭💘💘 ommo I never thought of reaching that amount and it's all thanks to you! Thank you so much for being with me and reading this story up until now😭❤ I'm so happy that I might cry hehe but before I turn this note into a speech, I will leave it right here.

Thank you so much again😭😙❤ let's love for a long time!