||Part two|| It was more than nothing

Tobys P.O.V

I walk into my room thinking that I should try and hide my secret more. It's not going to be fun if Tim finds out. Especially Masky because when he goes into that, there is no going back. As I close the door I hear Tim sigh, he was to tired to deal with me so he slowly walks away and goes into his room. He quietly closes it which is weird because even when he is happy he loudly slams his door. So I go to bed thinking how I can hide it more and quickly so if he comes in, he will not see my pills.

              The next day (If you haven't figured what he was taking it was happy pills)

I wake up and walk into the kitchen I see Tim give me "The look" and I try not to make eye contact and get some breakfast so I could take......you know. But as I was getting my food, he pulled my hair and chuckled and asked if it hurt. I slowly turned around and glared at him. He laughed again as I walked away after I slapped him in the arm. He stared at me as I walked into my room with my food avoiding him. I walked into my room not realizing I dropped my pills.

                                             Tim's P.O.V

As Toby was walking into his room, I see him drop a bottle of something so I wait till he locks his door to pick it up. As I do pick it up it was labeled oddly, it said "Tobys DO NOT TOUCH or else" I take off that layer and as he is, he stupidly did not take of the first layer. So I could clearly see that it was a bottle of happy pills. He walks out of his room and sees me reading his pills and I put them into my hoodie pockets and he asks me "He have you seen any...... Pi- never mind". I just look at him and walk away. I knew I had to do something about his problem.