Tim X Toby part 4 | pool of blood |

Maskeys P.O.V

I saw Toby with a bloody are with a bloody knife. He couldn't see, but there were tears under the mask. I held them in and yelled " TOBY WHAT THE HELL!?" He chuckled and said don't worry later you will be happy without me-. He walks around me out of the bathroom and just smirks. I can't believe what just happened. While he was going to the kitchen he collapsed and just fell I started to yell.

                                                           Bens P.O.V

I run following a yell of Tim. I see maskey yell at someone. I can't see very well because him yelling (since da baby is soft) made me cry blood. I run to maskey to the sight of Toby on the floor with a bloody knife and wrist. Maskey yells to me "DONT JUST STAND THERE FIX IT EMO ELF!!!" I collapsed on the floor to see how bad it was, and let me tell you it was bad. I run and get the first aid and start to put gauze over his scar as I cry to. I see maskey move him to the couch so I follow not stopping putting gauze over it. After I finish the gauze, I wrap it with a "cast" like thing. I then see Maskey walk up to me. I flinch because I thought he would hurt me, but to my surprise he hugged me. I of course hug back. He stopped and I said w-what was that for? He then said "For helping" I giggle and say anytime. I say You know for Maskey, your getting soft kinda like Tim sometimes He playfully punches me into the arm and says Shut Up. I say "Well, it's nice of you, I mean Tim would be sad if you didn't help. He then sighs and say eh, I turn and look at Toby for a little and then look back at Tim! He looks very confused so I tell him everything.

                             TBC 

I will do another update, but it will be in awhile.

My WattPad: Your on it XD

My cousins WattPad: Smol_CreepyPasta

My cousins other WattPad: Unwanted_CreepyPasta

My YouTube: LILA HARTMANN

My cousins YouTube: Smol_CreepyPasta