Divergents (dauntless!kokichi x candor!shuichi)

A/N

This is based off of the movie series "Divergents" I suggest you watch them, they are amazing, but you don't need to watch them to read this oneshot, and I'll warn if there's any spoilers. Anywho lets get on with the oneshot~!

-author~kun

Kokichi ouma pov

It was the day we had to choose our faction, dauntless, the brave, condor, the honest, amity, the peaceful, erudite, the intelligent and abnegation, the selfless. I, a liar, was born into condor, just my luck, I was constantly outcasted there, the only people who liked me where shuichi saihara, and Kiibo, he never had a surname, I hated it in condor, but I didn't want to leave shuichi.

You see, I had developed feelings for the blue haired boy, he was just so sweet, and cute, and honest, and well, perfect, a condor, the opposite of me, I was rude, childish, a liar, and had no sense of danger, I was meant to be a dauntless.

But if I chose dauntless, I wouldn't be able to see shuichi, ever again, unless. Aha! "Saihara~chan~!"

"Yes ouma~kun?" He replied while putting on the purple blazer that separated us from our other friends.

"I wanna talk to you"

"Oh? Okay, go ahead"

"I didn't actually get condor in the test, I got dauntless"

"T-then what are y-you gonna do?" He asked, obviously distressed, both me and shuichi didn't have the kindest parents, we raised each other pretty much.

"I'm going to choose dauntless, but every Friday, at midnight, we meet at the crane"

"B-but that's illegal!"

"Shush! I know, just do it"

"S-sorry, okay"

Timeskip to the choosing ceremony

I looked at the knife in my hand and the bowls in front of me, placing the knife against the palm of my hand and making a small gash where pink blood seeped out I held it over the bowl filled with charcoal and let a drip of it fall, as soon as I had done so the whole of dauntless started cheering and I came over to them, putting on the leather jacket and smiling at shuichi as he chose condor.

Another timeskip, brought to you by my lazy ass, it's Friday now

I have to admit, dauntless was tougher than I thought, even more tough to sneak out but I managed, chasing the tram then led to the main part of the city I grabbed onto the handle and pulled myself in, I watched the buildings go by until I saw the crane with a familiar navy haired boy standing under it, I didn't expect him to actually come.

Of course the tram doesn't stop here, so I have to jump, I stepped back a little before jumping out of the tram and rolling back onto my feet again, I must have scared shuichi because he ran over and patted me down before hugging me and getting out a small "I missed you"

"I missed you too shumai" I quickly hugged back, what happened next I definitely didn't expect though, especially from shuichi, a soft kiss, at first I was shocked but I melted into it and kissed back wrapping my arms around his neck while he wrapped his around my waist.

The kiss was short and sweet but it felt like forever, in a good way of course "I-I love you ouma~kun"

"I love you too saihara~chan" he smiled at me brightly and I smiled back before kissing him again.

We met there every Friday, and it didn't matter if we got caught, because either way, I loved him, and he loved me.

A/N

Aha, three chapters in one day, I'm on a roll, hope you enjoyed and thanks for reading~!

-author~kun

Word count: 635