Another Day

3 POV

As sunshine fines it ways threw the curtains of Izuku's room. Izuku woke up and got out of bed. He grabbed his uniform and went to the shower.

Once he got out he looked at his desk where his pills were "It's not like anything will happen if I don't take them. Right" Izuku said grabbing his bag and things.

 Right" Izuku said grabbing his bag and things

(Izuku's hair style)

He then went downstairs greeted by his brothers. They all had breakfast then left for school. The brothers going in their stones.

Once Izuku arrived he was greeted by Denki "Hey Midoryia" Denki shouted "Oh Kaminari Hello" Izuku said with a gentle smile making Denki blush "Please call me Denki" he said "Alright then hello Denki" Izuku said making Denki turn a bright red.

They found reporters in front of the gate. That ran up to them "Hello is it true that All Might now works here" one girl reporter asked "Well Umm" Izuku was cut off by another "Are you a model of some sorts. You're really cute and pretty" she said looking at Izuku "Th...Thank You but I'm not" Izuku said then they were saved by some the teachers telling the reporters to leave.

They continued to talk as they enter the classroom. They sat in their seats. "Alright today you'll have someone else teach you" Aizawa said.

Then the door suddenly slammed open "I AM COMING THOUGH THE DOOR LIKE A NORMAL PERSON" All Might yelled coming in the room.

They're were cheers except for Izuku, Bakugo,and Todoroki. "That bastard" Izuku mumbled but Bakugo herd. "Hey don't get to mad" Bakugo.

"Today we'll be doing combat training. But you can't train without these" he said clicking a button, then boxes came out the wall.

"Get change then lent me in ground beta" All Might said, they grabbed their box then went to the locker room.

Once Izuku changed into his suite he teleported to ground Beta. To is dismay All Might was there "Oh Hello Young Midoryia" All Might said "Hi" Izuku mumble. "Your hero suite is very unique" All Might said "Mm" Izuku replied not really wanna say something he might regret.

Soon the class came in and they all blushed at Izuku hero suite 'he looks so hot' the whole class thought.

"Wow you're hero suite is so cool" Ochako said "Thanks Ochako" Izuku said with a princely smile that made her blush "Tho yours is a little skin tight" Izuku said making her blush more

Then All Might began explaining everything. After he was done Izuku and Denki was on a team and they were the heroes. going up against Bakugo and Iida and they were the villians.

"Alright the villains get five minutes" All Might said. 'Great job Izu you haven't said one bad thing' Kace said 'I'm still trying' Izuku said back.

The bell rung which mean it was time for the hero team to go. "I have a plan to end this fast." Izuku said, Denki nodded.

"Ok Zack time stop" Izuku said 'Right' Zack said back. Then time stopped. Izuku then went to the different floors until he found the bomb

He saw Bakugo sitting next to it looking bored while Iida looked like he was yelling at Bakugo. "Looks like he figured he wasn't gonna win" Izuku said to him self 'could you blame him' Reid said.

Izuku touched the bomb then started time again. It was a couple of seconds then they herd "Hero Team Wins" All Might voice boomed.

"Huh what" Iida said "Right here" Izuku said, he turned around to see Izuku touching the bomb. "What how" Iida said "I froze time" Izuku said.

They went back to the observation room. "Woah dude that was so cool" Kirishima said "Thanks" Izuku said back.

'Oh Izu I forgot to ask. Did you take your medicine' Akito asked 'Huh oh yeah' Izuku said nervously 'Are you lying' Zane asked 'Of course not' Izuku said.

They finished the rest of the matches. "Ok Yaoyorazu who was the mvp today" All Might asked "I would have to say Midoryia. He flawlessly got the bomb without having to fight or hurt/damaging the building" Momo said.

"That's great Young Midoryia" All Might said going to pat Izuku on his shoulder but Izuku flawlessly moved out the way. "Don't ever touch me or think of touching me" Izuku said with venom in his voice.

"Midoryia you should give All Might respect" Iida scolded "He doesn't deserve my respect" Izuku growled. "Deku" Bakugo shouted, Izuku clenched his fist.

Suddenly Izuku felt a dizzy and grabbed the closest thing to him which was Kirishima's shoulder. His breathing began getting off course.
"DEKU" Bakugo shouted going towards him.

Then suddenly Izuku's brother appeared right on time as Izuku fainted. Kace caught him "So he did lie" Akito said "Katsuki do you have Izuku's pills on you. I know you carry a extra bottle" Zack asked "Yeah I'll be right back" Katsuki said leaving.

Kace sat down and laid Izuku on his lap. "And May I ask who are you" All Might asked, the brothers glared at All Might "His brothers" Akito said, Katsuki came back with a pill bottle.

Kace took the bottle and took a pill out of it. He gently opened Izuku's mouth and by some type of anime logic Izuku swallowed the pill.

His breath went back to somewhat normal. "Geez Akito you're scolding him when he wakes up" Zane said "Why me" Akito said "Cause you're the more strict type" Zack said.

"Can some one please tell us what just happened" Kirishima asked "Oh remember when I told you he's immortal" Kace asked, they nodded "Well he suffers from a disease not a to bad one but it makes him pretty sick and sometimes cough up blood so he takes medicine to control it. But with him being immortal he will have this disease forever" Kace explained.

They gave him looks of pity that pissed Reid and Zane off. "Don't you dare look at him in pity" Reid shouted at them, they were shock "He's stronger than you can imagine he'll fight though it and come out on top" Zane shouted.

"S...Sorry" the class said "We're talking him to the nurse office. He should be awake by lunch" Kace said getting up "Katsuki come with us so they no were no harm" Akito asked, Bakugo nodded.