Betrayal on the House on the Hill EP 10

Previously on Escape the Night...
Geoff invited 10 people to a dinner party at his new estate. But what Geoff didn't know is that his new house was filled with evil. Everyone had to turn on each other and kill each other for 8 artifacts. Now 3 people remain with the 8 artifacts and trying to get rid of the evil in the house. What will happen next on Escape The Night?

-Present-
Katie - What do we do now?
Geoff - We need to get all of the artifacts!
(The group goes to the lounge and the Butler is there sitting on a chair.)
Owen - Where's all the artifacts?
Butler - Hidden...
Geoff - What do you mean?
Butler - I mean that I took them and I hid them all around this house!
Katie - Why would you do that!?
Butler - Because I'm the evil of this house...
(The Butler opens one of the cabinets and grabs a gun. The group runs away as the Butler starts to shoot at them.)
Katie - What the hell!?
Geoff - We need to find those artifacts!
(Geoff goes upstairs as Katie and Owen go outside. The Butler goes upstairs to get rid of Geoff.)
Geoff - Here's some artifacts!
(Geoff grabs 2 of the artifacts as The Butler comes into the room.)
Butler - You have nowhere left to hide. Now I must kill you!
(The Butler shoots and Geoff ducks to run out of the room to downstairs.)

-Outside-
Katie - Here's 3 artifacts!
(Katie grabs the 3 artifacts as Owen grabs 2 artifacts he found.)
Geoff - Guys! I got 2 artifacts!
Owen - We got 5! Where's the last one?
Butler - I must kill one of you for it to be revealed. Hehehe.
Geoff - What?
(Owen tackles the Butler and grabs the gun from his hands. Then Owen shoots the butler over and over until the Artifact got revealed.)
Katie - We need to grab that artifact! Let's go.
(They all garb the artifacts and go back into the lounge. Katie grabs some salt and pours it into a circle. Then Geoff and Owen put down the artifacts around the seance circle. Katie gets in the middle of the circle as Geoff and Owen got to the side.)
Everyone - Rid the Evil of this House! Rid the Evil of this House! Rid the Evil of this House!!!
(The front doors open and they all run outside with the artifacts and a box. They all put the artifacts in the box and bury it outside of the house.)
Katie - There! It's gone.