Cuddles

Sunday.

Oikawa sat headphones in, setting the ball up and down. The rain hit against his window in a pitter patter noise. The ball fell into his hands perfectly, setting the ball down to pick up his phone to check the alert.

11:27 am:
Unknown number- It's Y/n. I forgot to put your number in my phone, just found the number in my pocket while doing laundry.

He smiled happily while reading the message. He quickly made a contact for you before texting back.

11:30 am:
Tooru- I thought you threw the whole number away, I guess you love me too much to forget about me ;)

Cocky bastard.

You put your phone down after reading the message. Continuing to do the laundry.

——

It was no 1:45 and you were trying to get some work done. A new until was just introduced and you have no idea what is going on. Looking over the problems non of the made sense. So you picked up your phone changing the song trying to take a quick break. You looked back at the problems then grabbed your notes trying your best to use your resources. You were completely useless.

"The answer is 43.22"

You were surprised but quickly figured out who the voice belonged to.

"What are you doing here" you asked oikawa who made him self at home, flopping on your bed.

"I was bored, and you never answered my text so I thought you were dead" he said looking over at you, meeting your eyes.

You scoffed looking back at the paper in front of you.

"When will you be doneeeeee" he complained, stuffing his face in your pillow.

"I just started!"

Oikawa grunted in response. You were on the third question, it's been 10 minutes. No noise. You didn't think much of it and continued working. You were soon interrupted by a pillow hitting you on the left side of your head.

"What the heck!" You quickly picked up the pillow and threw it harder at Oikawa.

"Owwww, Abuse! Give me attention! Pwease~"

Oikawa was just like a child part of you takes back what you said about him.

Eventually he gave up finding a random manga you left out, making sure to not move the book mark you left in the middle of the book. You finished the work and picked up your phone starting to scroll through social media. It was still pouring outside. Oikawa decided to break the silence.

"Soooo..." he started "I heard you broke up with that dick head" he finished, flipping the page.

"Yep"

Even though you tried your best to hold up a strong face, you were still sad about the situation. Part of you misses Haru but you know he wasn't a good fit for you.

"Did you know Hajime is going to America for college" you asked Oikawa.

You turned to face him in the desk chair you were sitting in. He felt you looking at him so he turned his head and nodded.

"Yeah, but you don't have to worry about anything. We won't be leaving for a while, princess~"

"Hey! I was only talking about Hajime. I don't care if you leave" you stated.

"No need to lie princess, I know you will miss me the most~"

Part of you will miss Oikawa, a lot. His goofy personality and warm feeling. He was just a big ball of sunshine.

"Speaking of college, where are you going?"

Oikawa shrugged closing the manga.

"Letters come in February, enough of the sad talk. Let's do something fun!"

"What do you mean. Our options are pretty limited" you said pointing towards the window.

"Well...." oikawa pretended to think While quickly sitting up. "I mean we could have some fun~" he finally said, giving you a wink and a smirk. You quickly threw the pencil you were holding at him, making him pout.

"Let's rent a movie" you finally said, in which Oikawa agreed.

You two ended up watching movies all day and before you knew it, it was 9. You sighed looking over at the strange boy who was hugging a pillow looking intensely at the screen.

"Please don't tell me you walked here" you mumbled out. Oikawa turned his head nodding his head up and down excitedly.

"And since it's pouring outside you won't let me walk home!" He said excited. You quickly stood up from your bed and ran out your room to see if your sister was awake, sadly non of your wishes came true. You sadly stomped back into your room, arms crossed.

"Looks like you are sleeping on the couch" you stated grabbing a pillow off your bed and a few extra blankets.

"But I'm so comfortable hereeeee, in your bed with you~" he said rapping a blanket around himself and hugging his pillow tighter.

"Than I will sleep on the couch"

You took everything you had gathered and ran down stairs throwing it on the couch. You sat down on the couch and grabbed the remote. The sounds of foot steps coming down the stairs made you look up to see who was coming downstairs. You saw Oikawa running at you. And before you knew it you were tackled. You two were rolling around on the floor, Oikawa tickling you to death.

"Say we can cuddle and I'll stop!" He said with a big smile on his face.

"Fine! Fine! We can cuddle, you don't have to sleep on the couch!"

As promised oikawa stopped and you sat up, laughing still. You two finally caught your breath and before you started laughing again.

"What's so funny!" Oikawa asked smiling at you.

You raised your hand up to reveal your crossed fingers.

"You are sleeping on the couch! Loser!" You teased while Oikawa began to pout.

"That's not fair!" He said like a child "Can we at least cuddle for 15 minutes"

"Then your 15 minutes starts now"

Oikawa jolted at you like a lion and tackled you into a cuddle session. On the floor you two laid together. Oikawa's arms wrapped around your waist and his head in the crook of your neck.

You felt the heat rush to your cheeks, which didn't make any sense. Oikawa is just a friend.

Before you knew it the 15 minutes were over.

"Hey" you nudged oikawa with your elbow "15 minutes is over"

But there was no response, Oikawa had fallen asleep. You sighed in defeat, before closing your own eyes.