Chapter 11

Eddie's pov

When I turn around I see Anna, staring at me with a blank expression.
"A-Anna hey!" I say, how much of that did she hear??

"Enough to know half of you are selfish fags." She spats in my face. "You're going to hell." She says, and with that, she struts away from the table.

"Well that ended well." Stan says, with sarcasm and I just glare at him.
"Ya think?" Bev responds, coldly.

"What just happened??" A voice behind me says. I see Stan making a cutting motion across his throat. As if to say 'no' to whoever's behind me. I give him a questioning look an she folds his hands on the table and smiles.

"Uhhh sorry.... should I go??" The voice asks. I turn to see Anna's friend. Uhhh Ellie I think her name is.
"Uhhhhhhh" I say, stopping myself before I say anything I might regret.

"I think you might just wanna go see Anna." Stan says. "Wouldn't wanna be seen with us. Not now." He says, looking down. All Ellie does is roll her eyes and shake her head no.

"What happened?" She asks, crossing her arms. I hesitate to say anything, as Stan speaks up.

"Let's just say I got the answer to my question from earlier." He says. Her eyes widen.

"O-oh. I'm sorry." Ellie says. "She's-" she starts but cuts herself off giving Stan a questioning look and he nods.

"You should go before she starts hating you too." Richie says, and Ellie hesitates, before turning around towards Anna's table.

I look down in shame. I know Anna was right. I was going to hell. My mother had always told me the boys that like boys go to hell. I just continue looking down. That is, until I feel Bev take my hand in hers.

I give her a slight smile and go back to eating my lunch.
"It'll be okay" She whispers to me and I shake my head.

"What if-" I start but stop myself "what if she tells my mom?" I ask worriedly.
"She won't. And if she does, you've got us." Ben says and I nod.

(A/n: quick filler because I needed to post. Sorry I'm having writer's block atm for this book. So imma put it on hold for a bit)