STRUGGLES

She runs and runs then she stops to catch her breath.
She looks back trembling and she sights gandu coming, she keeps running then she sights a tall tree that had broken branches beside it , on the ground. She remembers the last sight of her village ruined and deserted, she remembers sixteen year old her running and struggling with her parents ,trying to grab all the gold they could get, still trying to get every diamond and gold but as the bomb was heard she forgets everything and remembers the diamond necklace rolling on the floor she picks it up and dashes leaving her parents and a part of the village burnt .
Binta sighs, she looks at the diamond necklace tears sliding down her cheeks then  she comes back to her senses.
She runs fast to get to that tree, she quickly gets there looks back and sights the not so agile gandu far and struggling to get to her. Binta quickly bends down to pick some branches and threw it at gandu who was behind her.
She kept running , throwing logs, woods and branches behind her, she throws stones then she gets a glimpse of a big rock and a big log .
Already dizzy and worn out binta throws them and the last thing she remembers is the sound coming from gandu "ahh"
She jumps, lands on the ground and blacks outs.

Chapter 3 coming up
Watch out!!!!!