Seen.

Binta gradually opens her eyes hearing sounds of insects and soft drops of rain drizzles on her cheek.
She gets up and recalls what had happened "gandu" she calls, she looked up and saw that she had jumped from a high hill down and had brutally injured her knee.
She looked to see if she could sight gandu but she couldn't. So she walked and was delighted to see herself in the middle of a green house.
She saw a lot of fresh fruits and she salivated ,she picked and ate.
Then she sighted a river and walked towards it slowly so she could get to the water to wash her self and drink.
As she came closer she saw some people who looked kind of weird to her- they all had knitted clothes and knitted bags and socks- everything they put on seemed kind of knitted.
Then finally she got to the water and saw a bowl she could use to fetch some for herself.
She drank some and removed the tied sac from her waist and put some there.
She washed her knee and feet and was just about to wash her face when someone called "Dad look there's a girl here"!
Then came a little girl and another boy and girl with their father.
The man came and looked at binta astonished and asked "who are you", "I, ..I am ..." and binta falls to the ground.
The man carried binta to a room in a mud house and pours water on her face and offers her food to eat.
She stands up and looks at the man and his three children looking at her all astonished.
She answers "My name is binta".
The older girl about binta's age asked " what are you doing here"?
"Leave her alone"called her mother from oustide, "let her have some rest".
The older girl, raya answers her mum "Ok mum".
Binta sleeps and wakes up the next morning hearing different voices, she gets up and sees the woman looking at her.
"Hello" binta says looking at the woman who  wore knitted clothes, socks and cap too.
Binta wasn't scared because the woman seemed nice .
The woman answered "Good morning dear", how was your night , binta answered "just ok".
The woman sat down and asked binta how she had entered their garden .
Binta took a sip of the tea the woman had brought for her.
The woman's husband - troy came in and hugged her "Kara my dear how are you" and turned to binta "hello"
Then turned to his wife and pecked her and said "the people have been offered food and more clothes" .
Kara thanked her husband and told him to send her greetings to the other people.
Binta wondered who this people they were always talking about were.
Troy and Kara sat down and questioned binta on how she got there.
They sat down and listened to her.

Read and enjoy!
Watch out for chapter 4.