32

TRIXIE'S POV

It was a rainy night in LA. I was sitting on my bed playing minecraft to keep my mind off of the thunderstorm that was happening outside.

"no!" i screamed as a creeper blew me and my house up

I decided to turn my laptop off and go to bed— it was 2am. The past few days have been like this, i haven't been able to sleep fully so i just decided to stay up late.

I turned off my lights and got into bed. I watched how the flash of the lightning come through my window, I sighed just keeping my eyes open not knowing what to do— i couldn't sleep

i shot my head up when a knock came at my door— which is weird because it's so late and i'm pretty sure willow is in the house.

I moved my sheets and walked towards my door. I opened the door and i froze when i saw jaeden soaked head to toe shaking.

"jaeden?" he made eye contact with me "what happened?"

"i-i forgot that you didn't live in the house and the only way to get to your room was to climb over the fence, so when i did i fell in mud- a-and i don't know what i'm trying to say." i kept in a laugh but a small smile appeared on my face.

"do you want to come insid-

"n-no i think this makes it more dramatic." he chuckled and ran a hand through his wet hair

"jaede-"

"trixie i-i went through hell without you here." i don't know if it was a tear or the rain but i think he was crying "those two weeks without you were probably the worst thing ever." he wiped his face "i felt so lonely, i missed you to the point where i would cry myself to sleep." i felt tears start to form in my eyes

As the rain poured on him i felt bad for how much pain we both went through. I just wanted to go back in the past and stop us from having that fight.

"if i'm being truly honest i would text willow and ask her how you were and she told me that you weren't yourself, that you would cry with jayden and madi every night— and that broke my heart even more." i moved my hand and rubbed my face where a tear was falling "i hate how we had a fight and then you left— i'm so pissed at myself for making up a lie just to see if you trusted me."

"i should've told you about him coming to my door." i walked forward and out to the rain, then moved my hands to cup his face which he leaned into my touch, closing his eyes "jaeden."

"i've been practicing my speech since you left and now i can't get through it." he laughed, opining his eyes

"you can finish." i used my sleeve to wipe his face softly

"i fucking love you."

I moved my eyes and made eye contact with him. He had more tears in his eyes and i just stayed where i was.

"i don't expect for you to respond." he said immediately after "but with you gone for two weeks made me just figure out how much i needed you, or wanted you with me." i bit my lip slightly feeling like i was going to start crying again

He just looked at me— we basically forgot that it was raining at this point. I nodded my head and that was his sign that i was responding. It's only been three months and we had fights but many wonderful moments, i did love him. I sniffed while some tears fell down my eyes, i wrapped my arms around his neck bringing him close to me and he didn't hesitate to wrap his arms around me.

"i missed you so much." i was now crying in the crook of his neck.

Jaeden held me so tight and i missed how he held me. I pulled back a few seconds later and met his eyes again.

"jaeden-"

"please, please don't say anything." he grabbed the side of my face and brought me closer to him. He didn't waste a second to kiss me and i kissed back— i missed him so much. It was like from a movie, that the couple was kissing in the rain, but this didn't feel like a movie. When he pulled away from me i saw the raindrops fall down his face. "don't leave me again."

"i won't, i promise." i grabbed his hand and intertwined our fingers

"it's cold." he smiled at me

"come." i walked back into my 'house' "you stay there and i'll grab you some clothes you left over."

I walked towards my dresser and grabbed his sweatpants, and then got a towel for him from my shelf i had towards my bathroom. I saw him shivering, i let out a small laugh which made him look towards me.

"i'll change in the bathroom." i gave him the clothes

"okay."

I was in the bathroom for a little trying to brush through my hair— for it was in a million knots. I changed into a sweatshirt and some shorts. I peeked out of the bathroom door when i was done, jaeden was in bed with his eyes closed.

So i tiptoed towards the bed and slipped under the sheets, jaeden was laying on his back so i rested my head on his shoulder, then an arm over his torso. Lifting my finger i traced his jaw softly. Jaeden smirked and wrapped his arm around me.

Jaeden was what made the past three months great, he made me believe in love even though he didn't know it. Just having him in the same room made my heart beat a lot faster.

"jae?"

"hm?"

"i love you."

He opened his eyes and turned his head. It took him a few seconds to understand what i was saying, so i helped him and softly grabbed his chin and kissed him slowly with so much meaning.

━━━━━━━━━━
authors note

THE END

i don't want to make a huge thank you, but thanks for the people who read this all the way though and stayed with my horrible updates :)

there may be some mistakes

next chapter: epilogue