epilogue

13 YEARS LATER

It's been thirteen years since jaeden showed up at trixie's door and told her he loved her. Now, they're living in california with one kid, happily married, and amazing jobs. Trixie owned a restaurant— after a few years of being with jaeden, she found love in making different foods. Jaeden was a director for some of the most famous movies right now.

It was now christmas morning, the couple was sound asleep in their room, their daughter skyler in another room down the hall. It was sky's second christmas and the family couldn't be happier.

"mommy!" sky ran into the married couples room and climbed up the bed— she started jumping to wake them up

"do you think if we stay still she will think we're still asleep?" jaeden whispered to trixie who was laying on her back

"no." she sighed

"wake up!" sky continued jumping

"that's it." jaeden sat up and grabbed sky by the ankles, making her fall down on the bed. skyler let out a playful laugh as jaeden started tickling her. Trixie looked up at them and smiled to herself, and her wonderful family.

"s-stop!" sky squirmed around as he continued, but then stopped at her command

"go get dressed, then we will open presents."

"yay!" she jumped off the bed and ran out of the room. Jaeden looked down at trixie and leaned forward to kiss her forehead

"good morning."

"hi."

"hi."

"did she hurt you?"

"no?" trixie laughed

"i'm just making sure." trix then tried to get out of bed

"jaeden." he didn't let her move

"just one more kiss?"

"fine." he then kissed her cheek

Jaeden headed to the living room and made sure everything was set for skyler to see. He peaked at the plate that had the cookies on it and glanced around for a second before taking one that wasn't gone already— he was already stuffed by trix making him eat the other ones last night, but he wanted another.

"did he eat the cookies!" sky walked in the room with trixie, who was smiling at the girl

"yeah." jaeden said muffed as the cookie was still in his mouth

"excuse me." trixie walked over to jaeden while skyler ran towards the tree "did you eat another cookie?"

"they're good." he sighed after he swallowed the food

"yeah i know, i made them." she turned around to see sky shaking she presents "she got that from you."

"no, she didn't." he shook his head

"oh yeah? what about your father's day gift?"

"those were legos."

"how?"

"i shook the bo- ohhh." trix nodded before walking over to the tree and sat down on the floor, soon jaeden joined her, pulling sky on his lap

"sky can go first." trixie said and sky jumped up and grabbed the first present and sat down in front of her parents.

She opened it so fast and ripped the paper and threw it on the floor. She screamed and looked up at jaeden who was smiling.

"sparkle shoes?"

"it's not from me." he shook his head and sky grabbed the paper again and read the label

"from uncle jack?"

"yeah he heard about how much you wanted the shoes." she smiled

The family opened the rest of the presents. Trixie gave jaeden a new razor and some socks, jaeden got trixie a new cookbook and laptop, because sky spilled juice on her other one.

"that was tiring." jaeden sighed

"wait there's one more." jaeden looked at trix "sky can you give him your present." she nodded and ran to her room

"what?"

"just wait." trix started to get nervous

"here." she handed him a rectangular box that was wrapped and jaeden read the label

"from your little raspberry?" he recognized trixie's handwriting and gave her a look

Jaeden ripped the paper off and saw a plain box, he slowly opened it and stopped when his eyes landed on a positive pregnancy test. He just looked at it and nowhere else, when it finally hit him he looked up at trixie who was tearing up.

"really?"

"i'm eight weeks."

"oh my gosh." he dropped the box and hugged trixie, she looked at sky who was jumping up and down, jaeden pulled back and he had tears in his eyes "when did you find out?"

"two weeks ago."

"sky?" she stopped jumping and looked at jaeden "did you know about this?"

"yup." she nodded "i kept it a secret."

"come here." he opened his arms and sky ran into them hugging jaeden, he started to cry a little knowing he would have another joy of happiness come into his life.

"don't cry." skyler wiped his tears as he looked at his two girls

"i'm just really happy." trixie then kissed his cheek

"what if it's a boy?" his face lit up

"no! a girl!" sky yelled

"girl." trixie gave him a look

"okay really?"

"one hundred bucks," she smirked

"deal."

And seven months later they had a baby boy, jaeden got his one hundred bucks— that he ended up giving trix back because he didn't want it. Trixie saw how jaeden held their baby boy in his hands and knew that she was also very happy about the outcome.

The family was happy, they had amazing friends, parents, and kids that loved them to death. Jaeden and trixie are in love and will love each other forever.

━━━━━━━━━━
authors note

wow.

also just if you didn't know eight weeks is two months so then it would be seven. if that makes any sense.

i didn't really know how to end this but i hoped you enjoyed reading this.

i tried to catch the mistakes but if i didn't sorry.

if you want, check out my profile and see the other books i've written/ am writing :)