1. Paramount war

Normal P.O.V

The battle between the white beard pirates and the marines raged on as it drenched the battle field in crimson blood of both side. The two parties were fighting for what they believed in. Ace, the man who is the center of the conflict was rescued by his little brother straw hat, Luffy. The white beard pirates were all retreating as per the order of their captain's final orders.

Hurry!follow pops words! The commanders and the allied forces carved up a pathway for the two brothers to escape.

Get ready to set sail!! We're starting the ship! The pirats yelled as they boarded the ship.
Let's go! Captain Marco! Marco was still few meters away from them to make sure everyone were retreating safely to the ship.

Fleet Admiral Sengoku! What should we do?! The marines were in panic on what to do.
We don't need to care about ace now... he is really planning to sink this Marine Ford!! With his own life as a sacrifice!!... Are you alright?! Vice-Admiral Garp!! Sengoku asked as he glared at White beard.

Let the era "end" I see! Good timing. Garp said as he stood up with blood running down his forehead.

Elsewhere on the battle field

Captain Buggy!! The Den-Den mushi has regained consciousness! One of Buggy's followers informed.

Very well!! Broadcast it! Broadcast my coolness!! Take it down the very split second I take down White beard's head!! Buggy informed as he readied his blades.

Main battle field area

Get to the edge!

Don't let the pirates get away!!

It will be good if we got even one more of them!! The marines were advancing towards the retreating pirates. But they were stopped by White beard himself. Your enemy is ... yours truly!!
The marines were shocked and horrified to face White beard as their Opponent.

Strawthat!! what are you standing around there for !! Iwa shouted at Luffy.

Ace!! Let's go.!! or The old man's resolution will be... Luffy shouted at Ace to come with him.

I know... let I won't it go to waste.!! Ace looked at White beard as if he wanted to say something but couldn't. Then he fell down onto his knees with his head to the ground.

Get lost all of you!! white beard shouted at the marines when he noticed Ace in the corner of his eyes to see him on the ground. Then turned his head to look at him as he spoke. No need to speak... Just answer me one question Ace... Am I... A good Father?

Of course!! Ace shouted.

Gurrarara... White beard chuckled as he sees Ace being escorted by the commanders.

Hurry and run! Run to where the ships are!!
Ace!! Run at the front, Luffy! You guys are targeted!! The old man's wish is to live on for as long as possible!! Jimbe said as he ran alongside them.

Luffy..you've gotto be faster... Hancock said as she looked worried at his retreating figure.

Back in Sabaody archipelago

The execution board is destroyed!!

What happened to Ace?! Show White beard!!

Back to the battle

Admiral!!

They really thought they can get away?! Such simpletons. Akainu said as he charged towards the retreating pirates.