5. My what?

Normal P.O.V

She's here!!

The party stopped abruptly and the commanders inched close to White beard, the rest were tensed... well maybe except for Luffy who was still stuffing his face and Ace who was asleep holding a fork. White beard didn't seemed to mind the tense atmosphere and just looked in a particular direction expectedly while drinking. The sound of flapping wings came close.

Hey guys! Sorry it took a while I kinda got lost looking for you. The winged beauty said as she landed in front of White beard with a grin. The commanders were watching her like an eagle, still on guard. Oh looks like the party already started, mind if I join in? She said with smug grin.

Gurarara... you cheeky brat. Why now? His tone didn't have any malice but was filled with curiosity cutting straight to the point.

She slightly tilted her head with a look of confusion written all over her face. Isn't it obvious? You know exactly why, besides I think its about time that I joined the front line. She said with a smirk as White beard only raised his eyebrow.

That brat, Roger did tell me you liked being flashy. Roger's name perked the intrest of all the pirates. They were all eager to know who this woman was. The only person who seems to know about her was pops so they listened in on their conversation eagerly.

That idiot... and would you stop with the 'brat' thing already... its annoying she pouted as she mumbled quietly but was still heard by them because of the silence.

Anyways... I here to discuss a few things... She said in a serious tone as she glanced around the crowd and finally landed on the D brothers. Her eyes softened a bit as she looked at a certain freckled boy, then turned to White beard giving him a grin. But... we can discuss that after the party, I don't want to spoil the mood.

Gurarara... White beard let out a hearty laughter as he passed a bottle of sake to her while he chugged his own. Ofcourse brat... I owe you one.

You don't owe me anything Newgate, I'm just repaying the debt that's all. You did after all took care of him and gave him a family... I'm grateful... She said in a solemn tone as she took a huge gulp of the sake.

I would have done the same for anyone. White beard said as he continued to drink.

Hmmm... She then grabs another bottle of sake and started to drink.

The commanders were still out of the loop and didn't understand what they were talking about, Marco took the initiative and stepped forward. White beard lowered his drink to look at his son while their guest continued to drink.

So... Pops, who is this yoi? Gesturing to the nameless female.

Oh right! Where are my manners. She stood up and gave them a kind smile. I'm (Y/N) it a pleasure to meet you all. The pirates blushed on seeing her kind smile. Just then a groaned was heard.

Hmmm... Ace woke up and continued to eat oblivious to the new arrival along with Luffy who has yet to look up from his plate. The commanders deadpanned as they looked at the two brothers while some had the urge to face palm. The woman, who they now know as (Y/N) walked up to the two. She had a smirk on her face as she scanned at their second division commander. Newgate just glanced at her but didn't stop her as he continued to drown the sake.