Pιᥱᥴᥱ 2 - A Lᥙᥴkყ Dᥲყ

"Hey, can I sit with you?" Hyunjin froze when he heard a familiar voice talked beside him. Heck, he almost dropped his pen. He turned his head slowly, facing the beautiful creature in front of him.

"S-sure, I guess...? but how about your friend?" the black-haired boy gave him a concerned look. Pretty sure that he was dreaming judging by the fact that his crush, Lee Felix talked with him.

"Jisung got a serious business at home so he went home earlier." That makes sense. But what is not is, why did he approaching him, out of all the people in the class that he knew.

"And it looks like... He won't be coming to school for a week. I guess I should search for another seatmate." Said the younger one.

Boy, just how bad is that squirrel look-alike guy's problem.

"Great. Does that mean i'm the perfect candidate?" Hyunjin didn't even realize that he's totally full of himself just now.

"Why not? you look totally kind, and friendly." Oh, little did the smaller one know. But, of course, Hyunjin takes that as a compliment.

"Looking forward to get along with you, Hyunjin." The black haired one clearly saw the sparkling stars sprinkled on his brown eyes. He once again amazed, amazed by his true beauty. His one and only Lee Felix, his fairy, his angel, his star that always shines bright on his colorless sky.

Hyunjin snapped back to reality as he blinked his eyes, feeling hella confused about what just happened.

"What was that... A dream?" Or perhaps he was daydreaming since he didn't feel like he just woke up from a nap. He wandered his eyes to his surrounding to find himself inside the classroom, sitting by himself. Similar to what he saw in his daydream.

And without knowing, his hand starts to write something. Once again, he has no idea what just happened to him. His hand moves by itself, clearly out of his intentions. After taking a bit while he can now read the sentence on his textbook clearly. Hyunjin frowned, making sure that it was certainly not his handwriting that appeared on his textbook.

It's starting.
Be careful with your action.

He gulped, feeling a bit threatened by those writings. He can feel it, ever since this morning, he can feel it that something is definitely not right. The fact that his life just restarted is definitely not right at all. He should've known that. But, what is actually caused it? Why is it happening in the first place?

Will he ever got the answer?

"Hey, can I sit with you?" that same alluring voice he heard in his dream echoing beside him, fully breaks his deep thought. In his panicked state, he finally realized that what was just happened earlier is not just a mere daydream. It shows him the future's prediction.

That's right. Considering the fact that his life becomes twisted. A repeating week? that sounds really off. He has no choice but to find a clue of what is happening this entire week.

The main problem is, what is this unknown creature who writes in his book wants him to do?

Did they want him to let things be as it predicted or they want him to change it?

"Uh... Can I?" now, great.  He was busy with his thought that he was almost changed the future.

"S-sure... I guess. But, how about your friend?"