SALEM

"I don't know where the thoughts are coming from, pull my strings and swallow Ichor. Fire burns, and the rags are torn apart, I can't inhale any more."

"Now that I've become the perfect identity, take a bite of me, I'll overeat the implications of your thoughts, just to make you happy."

"I've been feeling out of order, I'm allowing change so, take a good look,
This is me. This is what I've come to be!"

Yay! Ghost and Pals stuff out of the way. This is Salem. I originally was going to name her Aleph Null. (First name Aleph, last name Null.) But I decided to save that name for another character. I'll just use Salem for this one!

The static stuff floating around her will form into different things, one of those used mostly for having actual arms. Instead of the stubs she has normally. (That's why there's static residue/blood on her arm stubs)

She's a little crazy. She's pretty damn crazy, actually. She likes to eat people.... and herself too... that's her eating disorder... she fights like hell. I made her originally for Law of Talos universe because... Climber and Karl, duh. So she can fight with her static stuff.

Her origin story is kind of like... There's this old civilization that lived in the sky and they all had wings and stuff so thats why they lived there... but they went extinct because of the sun's heat increasing... And there were too many ground predators to survive on the ground so if they did they would die either way. Anyways this is one of those people, except she made a deal with a Dark god and all so she has to feed him other people so she swoops down and kills them for the dark god but anyways, she made the deal so she should survive the sun's heat. That's why she's all monochrome and static-y.  she has like, 3 friends* from her universe and they aren't really her friends, they're just a group of people she chooses not to kill. Also, they're the only living people who know about her.
Their names are;
Dylan
Violet
And Seay (pronounced Shay)

Uh that's all I can think of
Okay thanks for reading