Brenda

Baron Triumph returned an hour later to a sweaty and flushed Josh, who was still laughing at the feathers spinning without remorse on his bare soles. In fact, he was laughing so desperately that he didn't even notice Triumph return, but he sure as hell noticed when Bertha stopped her remorseless torture.

Josh sagged in the chair, panting like a dog, gulping in air like he had just surfaced from a dive.

"See what I mean about Bertha? She's a real cruel mistress isn't she?" Triumph taunted. He leaned on the desk and stared at the panting teen before him. "Are you ready to tell the truth yet, you little brat?"

Josh glared as he caught his breath, his face glistening. "Huh, huh, huh, fuck you! You stupid fuck! There is no fucking secret entrance to the fucking mall! You're psychotic! You're sick!"

"Bless you, Josh Wheeler. You're brave. But bravery will get you nowhere." The leather clad figure walked to the front of the desk and leant on it, patting the stocks that held Josh's feet prisoner. Although Bertha's feather's had stopped spinning, they were still pressed against his soles and the constant reminder made Josh wince. "Ol' Bertha here seems to have done a good job at warming you up. I could just leave her to finish the job, but honestly, Josh Wheeler? I just wanna see how much fight you've got left in you. I wanna see what it takes to crack you like a nut." Baron Triumph had a smile in his voice. "Prepare him for Brenda!" The evil man called, and moments later two cowed servants with collars around their necks came into the room. Josh didn't have the energy to crane his neck, but he knew whatever was next wouldn't good.

"Who's Brenda? Your mama? Don't mind if I do." Josh goaded, desperate to show his captor that he hadn't broken him.

"Very funny, Mr Wheeler. Hilarious."

It sounded like they had wheeled in a trolley, but they must have left it behind him because when they approached him they were empty handed. They undid the restraints that kept his hands tied behind the chair and one of the servants held his arms in an iron grip so that escape was still impossible. The other servant reached under his held out arms and curled their hands around his T-shirt, pulling it up and over his head, exposing his bare chest.

"What are you doing you motherfucker! What's next?" Josh spat, though a feeling of dread writhed in his stomach. Being shirtless and barefoot made him feel ridiculously exposed.

"You'll soon find out Mr Wheeler. Patience is a virtue."

The servant who had taken off his shirt then scurried to the wall and held down a red button. A pair of handcuffs lowered from the ceiling on a thick wire and landed limply in Josh's lap.

"Hey, careful! You could have hit my fucking nuts!" Josh smirked, a glimmer of his mocking sarcasm shining through his exhaustion.

"When I'm finished with you you'll have wished that was your torture." Baron said casually, and Josh knew it wasn't an idle threat.

He was wrestled into the cuffs and the same servant returned to the wall and pushed a different button. The cuffs, and therefore Josh's hands, were dragged towards the ceiling as the wire retracted, forcing Josh's arm upwards. By the time the servant released the button Josh's arms were pulled taught above his head, exposing his armpits and baring his shirtless torso for all to see.

"All this to get a look at my rock hard abs, BT? You could have just asked nicely." The teen joked, but he was more than a little concerned about being stripped and restrained in such a way. Both acts hinted to more tickling coming his way, and Josh didn't know how much more he could take: Bertha had really taken it out of him. He hoped her sister Brenda wouldn't be as harsh.

Hope is a dangerous thing.

"Believe me, Wheeler, if I was that way inclined and we were the last to people on earth I wouldn't touch you with a ten foot barge pole." The Baron snapped.