heaven.

A year has passed and everything has been different ever since taehyung's death. Everyone has been gloomy about his death especially jeon jungkook.

He never forgave himself.

After reading taehyung's notes, he immediately broke up with his 'girlfriend' and since then he never had a relationship with anyone.

Deep inside he loved taehyung, he didn't want to love somebody else anymore. He lived his life not because he wanted to, but for his ex-best friend.

He slowly went out to his car, with a boquet of flowers in his hands..

..red roses, taehyung's favorite.

He went walked and walked until he stopped.

He looked down, and there it was...taehyung's grave.

He placed the flowers down as a tear slip down his eyes. There was still regret and guilt, he wished that he knew what taehyung felt.

Taehyung was too kind, too angelic..he didn't deserve pain.

Jungkook apologized again and again in his thoughts wishing that taehyung would hear him.

He held the wind getting stronger, hitting him making his heart warmer and lighter.

It must be taehyung..

Jungkook smiled to himself, taehyung was un a much better place now, he was watching him above.

A place for an angel like taehyung....

Heaven.