SIX

"What the fuck happened here?" I heard a familiar voice shout — my head shot up, my hand flung over my forehead feeling the pain shoot through my head. My eyes fluttered open to see two tall men standing in the doorway. My eyes widened, completely confused. My eyes scanned over the room, they soon landed on the blonde haired boy who had his arm wrapped round me.

"Shit." I pulled the cover up, trying to keep my dignity which was quite hard considering they had already been in the room a little while. Harry moaned rolling over, I waited for his eyes to open and for him to realise that we had in fact been caught.

"What's going on?" Harry asked rubbing his eyes, he had now sat up in the bed.

"It looks like you two had a good night then." Freezy wiggled his eyebrows thinking he was funny - I huffed, feeling the effects of last night kicking in.

"Fuck off." I shook my head giggling to myself. The two of them just stood there giggling to themselves. "Are you two gonna get out now, so I can get dressed?" I growled feeling annoyed at the two men just stood in the door way.

"Yeah, beg you fuck off." Harry grumbled falling backwards onto the bed, he made himself comfy once more.

"Alright, alright." Freezy put his hands up in defence. "I'm making breakfast, so when you're ready come on out." He carried on, I just stared at him waiting for him to get out. Eventually they made there way out closing the door behind him.

Harry just laid there, not saying one word. His eyes didn't even open, he knew full well I was there he just didn't bother.

"Suppose I'll just get dressed and go then." I mumbled pulling the cover off Harry and climbing off the bed keeping the cover wrapped around me. Harry's head soon shot up since he was cold, he just stared at me. I began fumbling around on the floor trying to find my clothes.

Harry sighed. "You don't NEED to go, you know?" He rolled his eyes clearly not bothered whether I stay or go.

"It's fine." I shook my head still pulling on my clothes until I was fully dressed - Harry was still sprawled out in bed. "I'll see you later, then?" I said feeling ridiculously awkward.

Harry has paid me zero attention, I very much feel like a spare part. Harry just hummed before picking up his phone, completely ignoring me. I shook my head huffing to myself before exiting his bedroom without another word, I was wearing my clothes from the night before — I walked through into the kitchen were Freezy was.

"You alright, why you leaving so quickly?" He asked his eyebrows furrowed in confusion, he was currently scrambling eggs trying his best to whip up a good breakfast.

"Yeah, yeah." I awkwardly scratched the back of my neck. "Best get off, I don't think last night was meant to happen." I tried to get out —- it sounds strange but I'm almost disappointed. I shouldn't be, because I knew in my heart of hearts this was going to happen.

"I ain't gonna lie you know, it fucking shocked to see you in his bed." Freezy awkwardly laughed - clearly trying to make conversation. He knew as well as I did that I wasn't welcome in Harry's bedroom — a one night stand doesn't hurt.

Maybe that's all we could ever be, friends with benefits? Minus the friends, so just benefits... fuck knows.

"I know." I chuckled along with him. "Anyway, I'll see you next week for Simon and Josh's birthday, right?" I asked him remembering that next week we were all going for drinks, yet again. This time it had a purpose, it was Josh and Simon's birthday.

"Yeah, I'll see you then." He smiled pulling me into a tight cuddle before letting me leave the flat.

Once I excited the flat I breathed a large sigh of relief, I made my way to the lift entered and let it take me down to the exit. When I was outside I fumbled around trying to find my phone in my pocket, I found it.

"Freya?" I said into the phone once hearing that someone on the other side answered.

"You okay Lily?" Freya croaked into the phone - she was clearly dealing with a hangover too.

"Can I come over?" I asked sighing - my feet took me down the streets of London, in the daytime it wasn't so pretty. There were cars racing around, buses pushing through the roads and cyclists everywhere. At night, it was beautiful - everything had somewhat calmed down, there wasn't as much of a rush. The beautiful lights illuminated the city, it was an incredible sight.

"Yeah, of course." Freya answered quickly. "What's wrong, are you alright? Has something happened?" Freya asked worried.

"I'm fine, I just need to speak to you." I smiled into the phone.