EIGHT

"Happy Birthday." I excitedly smiled as my arms wrapped around both Josh and Simon, although it wasn't their birthday today we are celebrating.

"Thank you." They both smiled in sync.

I sat myself down in a seat next to Freya who I quickly pulled into a hug saying hello, I also greeted everyone else. Freezy was sat next to me on my other side, Harry was in front of me. Just my luck...

All of us split off into separate conversations. To be fair, it was becoming a very good night, drinks were flowing. "What are you drinking?" Ethan asked pointing towards my oddly coloured drink.

I picked up my cocktail observing the colour. "It's a purple rain, enit?" I chuckled as I held up the purple drink.

"You're so basic." Talia rolled her eyes, chuckling a little.

"Says the one drinking a Pornstar Martini." I returned her eye rolling, the two of us giggled between each other. My eyes landed on the boy in front of me who huffed or sighed EVERY TIME I spoke. It was becoming real fucking annoying, I just raised an eyebrow in his direction as if to say 'what the fuck are you huffing at?. "You good?" I eventually asked after getting no response from my gesture.

"Yeah." He bluntly replied rolling his eyes.

"Don't tell me you two have gone back to hating each other again." Simon groaned throwing his hands in the air — part of me felt bad for potentially causing yet another argument between us but, Harry really does bring shit on himself.

"We were never friends." Harry quickly remarked. Simon looked at me shooting me a small smile, which I happily returned with a shrug.

"You were more than friends the other night." Freezy laughed between himself and Ethan who had caught us the other morning, I felt my cheeks burn. Harry kicked Freezy from underneath the table shooting him a death glare.

"What?" Talia furrowed her eyebrows in complete confusion.

"What do you mean, 'what'?" I huffed already fed up with tonight's events. I leant back in my chair bringing the glass up to my lips ready to drown my emotions in alcohol... once again.

"Why were you more than friends the other night?" She furthered questioned me.

Harry just stared at me, his eyes were begging for me not to say. "Would you like to tell them?" I raised my eyebrows leaning forward, I stared into Harry's eyes who almost became desperate for me not too tell them.

"There's nothing to tell." Harry growled.

"We had sex, what's the big deal?" I chuckled — I done this to annoy Harry, I wanted a different reaction from him. I didn't want his same boring actions, I was ignored, he pretended as if I wasn't even fucking there and it frustrated me.

"Hang on." JJ cackled, he looked between Harry and I continually laughing. "You two fucked?" He pointed at us, he found the situation hilarious.

"Yeah." I shrugged, my anger was beginning to run through my body. Harry wanted to bear face lie, when we had already been caught. What's the fucking point?

"Why?" Harry banged his hands on the table, his eyes were staring dead into mine — he didn't look happy by any means. "Why did you have to open your fat mouth? It was the biggest mistake of my life and I'll forever regret it, I only done it to play along with your fucking bet." He shook his head.

"Not once did I tell you, fucking me was part of the bet Harry. That was all you." I smirked. "Just admit it, you couldn't resist." I chuckled, earning a few laughs from round the table. I twirled round showing off my body rubbing it in, Harry's face was red with anger.