{ 0 - High School }

Warnings: Slight bullying- I think?

~~~~~~~~~~

High school...

His nemesis.

His enemy.

His worst nightmare.

15-year-old Sage hated high school. The only subject he was good at was Science since all of his pranks incorporated science in some way.

As Sage closed his locker, Oliver jumped and hugged him tightly.

"Sage!" Oliver yelled.

"Hey, Oli." Sage smiled.

"I missed you over Winter Break..." Oliver muttered, "How was the trip in LA?"

"It was amazing! There was so much to see- I got pictures on my phone. I'll show you at lunch." Sage said.

"Yes!" Oliver giggled.

"What class do you have first?"

"Spanish, I believe."

"I have Science class."

Then they compared schedules.

"At least we have English together, but that's after lunch... guess I'll see you at lunch, Sage." Oliver frowned a bit.

"Yeah, see ya, Oli..." Sage muttered sadly as he walked to his first class.

~~~~~

16-year-old Deirdre slowly made her way to her first class. She dodged students and avoided running into and talking to anyone.

She walked into English and glanced around at the students. Her eyes stopped on one particular girl.

Lavada.

Deirdre blushed as soon as she saw her. She quickly took a seat in an empty chair and got her notebook and pencil out.

"Ahem." Someone coughed. Deirdre looked up and saw one of the popular girls; Aradia. She smiled innocently, "I'm afraid that someone is in my spot. Care to move?"

Deirdre's heart raced in her chest. She was about to gather her stuff when someone placed their hand on the desk. Deirdre looked up and saw Lavada.

"There are other seats open, you know," Lavada said, crossing her arms.

"And who are you to tell me that?" Aradia asked.

"Lavada Fae... does that name ring a bell?" Lavada tilted her head.

Aradia looked at Lavada, then she looked at Deirdre. She had pure anger on her face as she stormed away to find another seat.

Lavada looked down at Deirdre, "You okay?"

"Y-Yeah... th-thanks." Deirdre stuttered.

"Anytime, cutie." Lavada winked and walked off.

Deirdre blushed as the teacher walked into the room.

She knew right off the bat that this was going to be a long day...