Where it all started

'Here we go again,' Josie Richards (Jo) thought as the guy who had been calling her at the top of his lungs paused in front of her.

"Hey Josie," he smiled nervously looking at her with so much adoration.

"What do you want again Andy?"She sounded bored,she looked at him as if daring him to say what was on his mind.

"I..I was wondering if you'd like to go on a date with me Saturday night," he sounded more nervous.

"I wouldn't like to go anywhere with you any time,"she turned and jogged away.

This happened almost everyday of Josie's life,she was so pretty and had a nice shape and every guy in hiddensville high wanted her to be his,but she turned them all down. She was most times boyish,that is when she's not with her best friends who always want her to be dressed like a Barbie doll, she had 4 brothers and was the only girl her parents had. She was 17 and in her junior year of high school.

She had a twin brother, Jonah (Jon) ,he was also the kind of guy girls in school wanted to go out with,the difference was he was a player and changed girls like clothes.

She had an elder brother,Bradley (Brad) ,who was in is senior year at 18. And two little brothers,Peter, who was 12 and George, who was 6.

"Is there a reason why you're at my house by 7 in the morning and on my bed?" Josie asked glaring at her best friend, Aria, who was sprawled on her bed. She had gone for her usual jog in the morning (that was when she encountered Andy) and was back to meet Aria dozing off.

"Can't I come to see my best friend early on the first day of resumption?" Aria replied getting off the bed and straightening her clothes.

"More like you came to see your best friend's brother,"Jo replied while rolling her eyes. "Well I'm heading off to shower,so.."She trailed off picking up her towel and walking into her bathroom.

She walked out minutes later to see Daisy,her other best friend, and Aria on her bed munching on some chips while tapping away on their phones.

"Do you guys have no idea that this is my room and not some roadside restaurant?" She rolled her eyes dusting off some of the crumbs from her bed.

"Good morning to you too," Daisy replied smiling. She was your average teenager with girly thoughts and dressing. "As you can see we came here early to dress you up for the first day of school."

"Thats what I told her also," Aria put in

"Shut up,you came here super early to see Jo's brother just say it."

"Well he looks so hot when he just comes back from jogging, I didn't want to miss it," she pouted. As you could've guessed, Aria had a very huge crush on Jonah we could even say she was in love with him. She never told him though, even if it was pretty obvious to everyone who knew her or has seen her around him. She literally ogled at him every other day,

"So we are both going to ignore Aria while I pick out what you would wear to school today," she picked out a baby blue crop top which had I love New York written on it and a pair of black skinny jeans to go with it. Jo wore her Jordans to compliment the clothes and picked up her book bag, Aria had curled her long brown hair and had done light make up for her.

"You guys know that after today I'll be going back to my baggy hoodies and shorts right?"She asked as they went down the stairs.

"Whatever,"they chorused.

Jo drove them all to school after they had breakfast,

"I heard there's a new transfer student and word is he's really cute," Daisy said tapping away on her phone as they walked to their locker.

"All these rumours are most times fake,he could be an ugly looking monkey," Jo said while Aria snickered. They had just gotten to their lockers and were checking out their schedule when some cheerleaders came running into the halls shouting, 'He's here,he's here!' Then a really cute boy walked in as oblivious to all the girls as possible.

******

"When do I get to be stable and have friends,do we always have to move?" Blake Peterson asked his mum as he shoved more of his clothes into his third travel bag. This was like a routine for his family,they moved to different towns every other day and Blake also had to change schools every time.

"This time would be stable baby,since we're moving out of London," Maria said. They had finally transfered her husband to a branch he would be managing,which meant he'd be there for a really long time. She knew them moving had affected their son a lot since he hardly had any friends and was always on his own listening to music or drawing or both,it always bothered her. She hoped everything would change once they moved to New York.

"Are you guys ready?" Gary yelled from across the halls.

'I guess this will be a start of a new life.'

#####################

So that's the first chapter... I hope you guys like it...

So drop your comments on what you think about it😚😚😚

Please vote,comment,share and follow this account

I love you guys

Xoxo