the flames of askusa pt2

Y/n woke up peering around her surroundings only to realize that she was bound by some heavy duty rope to a table. Remaining clam she wiggled around but to no avail as the ropes wouldn't budge.

Y/n: ah shiii, I got kidnapped again.
???: I wouldn't say kidnapped moreso borrowing as you will be returned.

Y/n:

Can I go now?

Can I go now?

???: I just need you for an experiment.
Y/n: experiment?
???: you'll know soon enough.

Then they left, y/n confused and scared(?). Looking for a way out she saw a door, that must have been the door the person came from. Quickly and quietly she rolled of the table and stood up thanking the lord that her legs weren't bound together and made her way out the door.

Y/n:'I'm still in asakusa but where?'

Her question was answered as she saw no life for a few blocks until there was some light. Maybe a civilian or a soilder came looking for her.

Y/n: HEL-
???: You should have just stayed quite and this would have been less painful but have it your way.

Y/n: what do you mean by tha- AHHHHHHHHHHHGGGGGGG!!!

The pain way unbearable as her body started to feel as if it was on fire, screaming in agony as they perpetrator stood above her a smile on their concealed face, then everything went black.

Y/n: where am I?
??: you're in adola.
Y/n: who are you?
??: I'm the one you call amaterasu.

Y/n: okay, well why am I here?Amaterasu: I'm here to help you get stronger

Amaterasu: I'm here to help you get stronger.
Y/n: but I'm strong enough.
Amaterasu: are you? You weren't strong enough to defeat rekka and save those people that became infernals.

Y/n: That's not true!
Amaterasu:you weren't strong enough to protect your friends when the infernals attacked them.

Y/n: it wasn't my fault! I didn't know that they would turn into infernals in the middle of the street.

Amaterasu: and your not strong enough now to help your brother fight the infernals.

Y/n: I'm going to help in any way I can and you can't stop me, I'm strong enough.