victor litch the unhinged scientist

When litch saw y/n he immediately rushed over to her placing his hands on her back, irking hibana and obi as he ran his palms along your back.

Litch: I heard you were able to use the adola flame!,I want to see it.

Y/n: eh but shinra also has the adola flame.

That had him away from y/n immediately sliding on the floor to grab shinra's foot and observe the sole of it.

Litch: I heard you both used the adola burst in asakusa.

Y/n: uh not exactly but I remember feeling a connection with konro and shinra.

Shinra: so you felt it too.

Litch: I don't know about anything like that.
Y/n: are you sureeeee?
Litch: y/n-san you know more than your letting on don't you?

Y/n averted her gaze as she felt him stare intently at her face.

Y/n: I have no idea what you mean litch-san.
Litch: I'll believe you for now.

She let out a sigh of relief as he walked away from her to go talk to obi, unfortunately y/n didn't notice the devious look in his eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sweat trickled down y/n's face as she used her flames to hit the targets training with her newfound ability but they kept missing.

Y/n: maybe the first time was a fluke?
???: from what captain obi told me it wasn't.

Y/n stumbled from the sudden noise and fell on her face, a loud smack sound followed making the person flinch at the noise.

Y/n: ah litch-san what brings you here.
Litch: captain obi told me you were here and this was following me around.

He held up blueberry by his armpits a slight smile on his face.

Y/n: blueberry, did you miss me?
Litch: y/n-san you still haven't answered my question.

Y/n: call me y/n and I don't know what you mean litch-san, can I have my cat  please.

Litch: hmm I don't think I will.
Y/n:

Litch: I'll give back your cat if you allow me to run a few experiments on you

Y/n: what kind of experiments.
Litch: from what I was told you don't know the full extent of your ability so I want to test it out myself.

Y/n: so you want to help me?
Litch: what's so surprising about that.
Y/n: you work for hajimei.
Litch:  fair enough.
Y/n: I want something in return.
Litch: is your cat not enough.
Y/n: I want you to be my friend.
Litch: if that's what it takes then I accept.

Y/n gave him a bright smile and held out her hand, he stared at her in slight confusion before placing his hand in hers.

Y/n: here's to our new friendship.
Litch: if we're friends you can call me victor.
Y/n: alright victor let's get to work.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Y/n: how was that?
Litch: you can produce more feathers than before but they keep disappearing before they hit the target.

Y/n let out a tired sigh as she drank her water preventing herself from overheating. She jumped as she felt hands on her back specifically on her scar.

Y/n: w-what do you think your doing victor.

releasing a sigh of relief as she felt the cool sensation of gel being applied to her back.

???: y/n are you done traini-
Y/n: mhm, victor was helping me out.
Obi: I can see that, litch-san I would like to have a word with you.

Litch felt goosebumps on his skin as obi said those word, sweat started to form on his body. Y/n remained oblivious to the tension in the  room as she enjoyed the sensation on her back as blueberry played with her finger.

Obi: y/n you have to go with shinra Arthur and iris to recruit the Vulcan.

Y/n: isn't he the guy that hates fire soilders and hajimei industries?

Obi: yes, him I need you to persuade him into joining.

Y/n: I expect pudding after this.
Obi: hai, hai.
Y/n: litch thank you for helping me.
Litch:I got good results from it so thank you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Y/n: iris you look so cute i could eat you up!
Iris: y/n, focus.
Y/n: you're no fun, boohoo
Arthur: y/n are you sure this is the place it looks like a dump.

Shinra: yeah it does.
Y/n: looks can be quite deceiving but yes if I'm right him and lisa should be home.

Shinra: lisa?
Y/n: she's Vulcan's assistant and a close friend of mine.

Shinra didn't know why but he felt a bit of jealousy creep up in his stomach but he dismissed it as y/n hit his forehead.

Y/n: now now, shinra no need to be jealous you're still my bestfriend.

Shinra: I'm not jelous.
Y/n: lying will get you nowhere.

Walking up to the door y/n knocked on then door with a scary amount of force.

Y/n: Vulcan come outside!

They felt hope  as the door opened only for it to be crushed as a can come hurdling at y/n. She ducked but it was proven futile as another one flew out and hit her and Arthur square in the face.

???: y/n go home I know you've come to try and recruit me but I refuse.

Y/n: come on vul please we really need and engineer and you're good at what you do!

Vulcan: I'll throw another one, go home!
Y/n: Fine I'm leaving!

The trio looked at her in confusion as she slowly walked away the arm that threw the can going back inside but it quickly threw another one as she rushed to up to door about to break it down but failed being knocked to the ground again. She was going to try again if she wasn't tackled into a hug by a familiar small frame.

???: y/n why are you here.
Y/n: oh hi yuu, I'm trying to recruit vul to join company 8.

Yuu: you know he won't join but I'll let you in to talk to him.

Y/n: are you a saint?
Yuu: nothing of the sort y/n.
Iris: y/n you know this kid?
Y/n: there was an infernal attack a while back and I saved yuu from the infernal.

Yuu's eyes sparkled as he remembered that day and he opened the door to let them in. y/n tried to enter only to be knocked  down by another can.

???: y/n good to see you.

HEHEHEHEHEHEH WHO IS THAT? BYEEEEEEEE