chapter five (The next day)

I woke up to the smell of bacon, i walked into to see Anti cooking breakfast, he was wearing only dark green sweats. 'Oh wow he got a nice body kinda sexy even' i thought to myself.

"Why thank you, I'm flattered, also just thought I would let you know I can hear your thoughts," he looked at me as he chuckled softly, while watching my face turned bright red.

"Well I guess I'll keep my thoughts to myself," I spoke as I broke eye contact with him, trying to keep my cheeks from getting even redder. So I decided to change the subject by asking, "So, why are you cooking?"

He looked at me and gave me a look as.to say really you gotta ask. After a while of me not saying anything he finally replied with, "Do you not remember what happened when you cooked?" He eyes went back to what he was doing.

I laughed, "True but, I also remembered I tried to explain I burn everything I cook." As I finished what I was saying Anti stated dishing up, and handed me a plate of bacon and eggs. I ate it man Anti is an amazing cook. "Thank you for breakfast Anti, so what is my list of chores?"

"What ever needs to be cleaned," anti walked over to the couch and slumped down and turned on the tv and put on Rick and Morty.  While you started on the kitchen as he left the mess he made while he cooked breakfast, after that you cleaned the bathroom scrubbing the walls that had some blood stains on them. When all of that was done you walked into the living room see on the tv Morty yelling at rick about something.

"Do you like this show (Y/N)?" Anti asked you nodded, "sit watch with me." You did as you were told. The two of you watched Rick and Morty.

*Anti POV*

I looked over at (Y/N) gosh she so beautiful, WHY DO I HAVE TO BE LIKE THIS GOD DAMNIT. All of a sudden Dark appeared next to us pushing her in my space, i couldn't help it but my face turned red along with hers. "WAIT THE HELL DARK!!!" I yelled at him as he chuckled at the sight.

"Oh did i interrupt you two love birds," he smirked at me.

"NO!" I yelled in defense I thought that she would even feel the same about me, Dark chuckled as he read my thoughts, while (Y/N) giggled at my response, so god damn cute.

*DARK'S POV*
I could hear Anti's thoughts about (y/n), about how cute she is and what not. Hm this should be interesting, I chuckled to myself.