VI- Visitors

06- Visitors

||Percy's P.O.V.||

"ANNABETH? WHAT BRINGS you here?"

"I was tasked by lord Zeus to give this note to lady Artemis, he said she is currently in this certain building." She explained rigidly.

"Oh, yeah, she's in my apartment, just knock and state who you are in case she did some preparations for some evil dudes. Anyway, I'm on a rush, see ya." I waved kinda rudely (yes, I'm self aware) and ran off to the sunset, jk I'm going to school.

•••

||Annabeth's P.O.V.||

So they live together... Huh. I wish I hadn't done what I did, that tinge of regret not even leaving my thoughts and drives me crazy. Sure, Percy's really not that focused but which person with ADHD isn't?

But then I'd have to move to Olympus, a place he can't go to because he's part of some scheme the Gods had planned. I wish it wasn't 'that' scheme. Oh, I'm here.

"Hello? Is this the Jackson residence?" I knocked.

"Yes, please state your name and gender. Oh, and, if you're one of 'those' guys, don't bother, you can't get inside anyway." A feminine voice replied.

"Annabeth Chase, female, I was tasked by your father to give something to you."

The door opened to show me a stern looking woman about my age, auburn hair sticking in different places but she still looks ridiculously pretty even with her tired out face.

"Thank you, athenian spawn, you may take your leave." She said after I handed her the letter.

I did a slight bow and walked away briskly, I can't stand in that place any more, though it's my fault that the memories slap me in the face as I felt the beach like breeze in that apartment.

•••

||Artemis' P.O.V.||

Nice young maiden, needs some better life choices though. Oh well.

"I definitely need more sleep." I said to myself as I dragged my feet from the soft couch thing and went to the door that was labeled with my name.

•••

Knock. Tap. Pause. Tap.

The rythmic pattern of the knocking and tapping grow louder every second, the sound echoing through the walls and into my room, turning into a muffled mess but at the same time a familiar sound.

An emergency knock from Perseus. I rush to the door and found him bloodied and bruised anywhere that wasn't covered by clothes, but I know there's more underneath.

I quickly escort him inside and drag his body to the couch thing and fetched a glass of water and ambrosia.

"You look terrible. What happened?"

"You should see the other guys. There were some spirits, a lot of them, they put these things on me and beat me up before I could fend them off, but I dealt some damage." He said, motioning to the shiny silver metals attached to his hands and torso.

"They must have been a lot, then, beating up one of the most important heroes in the pantheon." I said, looking off to the side to hide my embarrassment in admitting his importance to the greek world.

"No, they weren't from this pantheon." He said.

"That's bad, that's very very terrible."

"What? Why? —ow ow ow ow ow." He cried as I accidentally squeezed his leg too hard as I was trying to apply some water and nectar.

"The last time a major war between pantheons happened was the early days of the earth, the two largest pantheons of that day had such power that they created Mount Everest and Separated Pangaea. Though that's kind of exaggerated because Leto would tell us stories of those as children, I can assure you, a minor threat is great news at the moment."

"So basically end of the world."

"Yes, kind of."

"Well I hope not. I want to spend some time with you and everyone else." He smiled at me.

"That's a nice thing to know." I said to him before I heard heavy footsteps and a heavy aura that is nearing the apartment.

"I feel something... not good, get ready Perseus, we won't know what battle awaits us."

"You have your stuff?"

"Yes, you?"

"Yep, oh, and just something I noticed earlier, you can't really deal big damage to them with celestial bronze, though I wonder about the colossal silver you use."

"We'll just try to restrain them then, I'm still not as agile as I used to though."

"You're still Artemis, former goddess of the moon temporary mortal, you'll manage."

The seconds passed and we waited in silence for the footsteps to recede and arrive in the doorstep.

"They're here." I whispered.

"Well, fuck."

770 words

Hey guys! Sorry for the late update. I haven't been to wattpad lately because I was with my grandma who has no internet in their area. Again, I'm really really sorry for not updating. Thanks for sticking with the story!

~slummons