:: three ::

+ chapter three +

//ava//

"why is calum here?" i giggle, totally lost in my intoxicated state.

"to shut you up! you're annoying me already." luke groans.

"calculator can't shut me up!" i giggle.

"bet i can." he smirks.

"bet you can't you asian--" he cuts me off by quickly pressing his plump lips on mine. i hear luke say something and calum quickly pulls away, a guilty look on his face.

"what the fuck?" i mutter.

"get out! you promised, bro!" luke yells too loud, and my ears start to ring.

"i shut her up, didn't i?" calum asks.

"you could've shoved a sock down her throat?! or gave her food?!" luke yells.

"shut up idiots." i mumble, and drowse off on luke's comfy bed.

+

i wake up on luke's bed with calum and luke lying on the floor. i rub my head, realizing i have a hangover.

why was i even drinking?

calum, probably. the thought of his smile and his laugh, not to mention his hot body, made my brain go crazy. i felt crazy around him. i pushed the feeling away a lot, making me feel better. i just liked calum as my best friend, i was more interested in a cute drummer boy.

"luke." I mumble, shaking him.

his eyes shoot open, and he quickly rolls his eyes at me.

"go kiss calum." he mutters.

"what?" i ask, and he just chuckles and rolls his eyes at me once more.

"crazy story, sis, sit down."

-

she likes ashton oh snap :o enjoy the sextastic picture of calum above/to the right 😍

vote comment & follow .

x