O N E

(ITALICS is dino talk)

A pig ran throughout the paddock, squealing trying to outrun its eventual capture by the five hunters which were tracking it effortlessly

A pig ran throughout the paddock, squealing trying to outrun its eventual capture by the five hunters which were tracking it effortlessly. It continued to run, squealing with fright, the ground shook ever so slightly in a way which made the long grass rustle or small pebbles bounce.

The pig made its way out to the open where Juno and Blue, two velociraptors were just about to close in on it, but it reached a metal door which closed abruptly making the two Raptors tap their claw on their foot impatiently and annoyed. The other three raptors also made their way out of the dense foliage and stopped just a little behind the other two. All five Velociraptors chattered away annoyed that the pig got away.

"HOLD!" A voice yelled from above on the catwalk making all five siblings look up where Owen is standing raising his clicker. Juno gave a little happy chirp in greeting, she always loved it when he came and saw them but she was slightly on edge from how they didn't get the pig.

"Hey!" He raised his hands, one of which holding the clicker, "Okay!" Owen pressed the clicker to get the attention of the young dinosaurs, all of them except for Blue payed attention. Blue was going through a bit of a rebellious phase as Juno liked to say, he would argue but eventually give in. "Eyes on me! Blue?" Juno standing next to blue gently nudged him with her flank so that he'd look up. With a grumble he looked up.

"Blue!" Owen clicked the clicker repeatedly to try and keep the attention from the dinos. Juno like her siblings was especially curious. "Watch it," He pointed to Blue as if scolding a child, "Charlie. Hey! Don't give me that shit! Delta! Lock it up!" It seemed like all hope for this training session is lost as Juno rolled her eyes at her siblings that don't listen, she was getting bored and started to wag her tail a bit wanting to move.

"Good! And we're moving." Owen started to move along the catwalk watching the Velociraptors as they continued to move with him. A few nips and bites and they all turn towards Owen when he clicked the clicker, where he's near a bucket. Juno knew what this meant, It meant food. Her tail started wagging even more and slapped Echo in the face.

Echo gave a small bite at Juno's tail while she, in retaliation to the bite, smacked her with it again and turned towards her and chattered, Echo did a little growl but looked up as Owen says "Hold!" However Owen quickly noticed that Juno, the one who usually pays the most attention is instead looking towards Echo with a stink eye, "JUNO, c'mon girl! Focus, she didn't mean to bite you." Juno gave a small grumble but looked up in the same position as her siblings as the bucket rustled.

"That's good. That is damn good," Owen says as he pressed the clicker a few time to make sure to retain their focus, "Very good! See, Charlie, that's what you get!" He threw bait to Charlie, who promptly snatches it from the air, "Echo, there you go! Delta!" The same go for the other two who swiftly jumped up and caught the food, "Blue? This one's for you." Owen holds up a big white rat and chucks it at blue who catches it.