It

All of a sudden, I see it.

A huge, furry, scary, yellow-eyed, white animal. You know, the kind of animals you only see in movies. Yeah, this one.

- "Kohl!", I shout. "Kohl please hurry!"

The wolf now starts howling. I try not to move, but I can't stop my legs from trembling. Slowly, the wolf walks towards me, without making a single sound. Once he's inches away from me, he looks at me with his golden eyes. These eyes, trust me or not, look quite familiar. They remind me of someone: Kohl.

I'm not frightened anymore, just intrigued. I actually have watched quite a lot of werewolves movies and Tv shows with Jack and Cami, never seen one in real life and in a purple forest though!

- "Kohl, is that you ?", I ask skeptically, waiting for any understandable answer. Oh right, wolves can't talk, you genius.

Nonetheless, the wolf advances his head: is he... nodding? I immediately start laughing, not just giggling; literally bursting out loud. I never thought that a wolf nodding would be that funny. Although Kohl doesn't seem so amused.
My enjoyment however comes to an end as the wolf, Kohl, approaches his back to my stomach with a growling sound. I quickly understand what he is trying to do. I then take the military bag that was on the ground, and get on his furry-but-smooth wolf back. As weird as it seems, riding on a wolf is pretty comfortable.

The way is getting long: Kohl has been "running" for about an hour but he doesn't seem tired. While sitting on the wolf's back, I had quite the time to think. The golden eyes, the weird dog smell, the tireless: it's all part of the "wolf's pack". But the others at the castle didn't all have yellow eyes... I remember that some had vibrant light blue eyes. And yet crucial pieces have to be found, but I'm too tired to try to figure it out. Plus, I can't get any answers out of Kohl now that he's in his "wolf mode".

- "Claire, Claire!", I hear someone yelling. "Finally you're awake, you fell asleep. Come on, we arrived to the castle."

Kohl is finally him again, not that I didn't like the wolf's fur. However, he isn't wearing the same outfit as before. This reminds me of the episode of "The Vampire Diaries" that Cami, Jack and I watched before coming here. The wolfs had to carry extra clothes with them, because they are left naked after their metamorphosis. Never though this knowledge would be useful though.

As I widen my eye sight, I see the castle. Looking at it close, it is bigger than expected, which leads me to ask myself: what in the world are they trying to hide, and who lived there anyway?

- "Take the device. Do not loose it nor show it to them. This is important. It's the only way to keep contact. If you feel like you're in any danger, call me. I'll place the bag next to this tree. It is filled with weapons and a gun. Consider this as an emergency bag"
- "You're scaring me Kohl, stop with your orders", I grumble as my anxiousness keeps growing by the second.
- "See you soon, then. The main door is on your left, once you are there, pretend that you were sent here, by them on purpose.", he adds, before walking away.

Alright, I'm left alone. I walk as fast as I can, because night time is coming. Once I approach the castle, i see that the entrance door is wide open. As I skeptically enter the castle, I identify a huge crowd of people, with their backs turned against me. I immediately want to run away, but I remember Kohl's plan, and kept in mind the deal we made. I take a deep breath and start talking, with the smoothest voice I manage to use:

- "Hum he- hello. Am I interrupting something ?". They all look back at me.

A golden-eyed man quickly answers cheerfully: "Oh hi there. We were just celebrating the arrival of the humans who arrived here today. Who are you?"

- "I am hum... a human. I'm a human. Sorry I'm late, I was looking for my way back here and I-"
- "No need to apologize, darling. Just line up here, behind these humans. Your turn will come"

What? What turn? What will they do to me? Chill Claire, relax. I stand in line, observe the inside of the castle, and try to look at what is happening in front of me. The man takes a small bullet and puts it in a sort of syringe-gun. Once it's in there, the man goes toward the human, and... Inserts the bullet into his arm?! He then does the same thing to two other girls and a boy. My turn is approaching. What are these implants for? Should I call Kohl? No, there are too many people in here.

Only two humans left, and then my turn will come. Thinking about it, they don't look worried. Not even a tiny bit nervous. Do they also think that they are hallucinating like the first day I came here? Seeing them lined up and ready to get injected almost makes it look like they came here on purpose. So I try my hardest to relax my face muscles, and look at my ease.

When my turn comes, I slowly walk towards the man, and turn around so that my right arm faces him and his syringe-gun. He then inserts it so fast that I don't even have the time to react. It is done, I am one of them, now.