1 - Percy Messed Up

I don't own Percy Jackson.

Annabeth's pov

I'm sitting in my cabin reading, with a few of my sisters, when Percy runs in, screaming.

"He's going to kill me! Annabeth! Help me! He's going to kill me!"

"Who?" I ask. "What did you do?"

Before he can answer thunder booms outside and rain starts coming down. The winds start blowing hard enough for a hurricane. The weather is always the same at camp unless Chiron wants to change it. The only other person who can change it is...

"You did not," I say. "Tell me you didn't make Zeus mad."

"It was an accident!?" Percy says, but it sounds more like a question

"What did you do?" I ask.

"Well, I was visiting my dad and Zeus come over and was saying how it was rude of me to come talk to my dad without seeing him first and bringing him a thank you gift because he didn't kill me. And I might have said something along the lines of 'I didn't come here to talk to you, I came here to talk to my dad. You should get me a thank you gift for saving your life in two wars and not destroying everything a few years ago.' He didn't like that. So, now I'm hiding in here until he has calmed down."

"Perseus Jackson! Why would you do that?"

Then the door flies open. Zeus walks in. He looks around the room and his eyes land on Percy. "I'm going to kill you!" He yells.

"Wait!" Poseidon yells, running in behind his brother. "Please, don't kill him! Can't you forgive him?"

"Fine, I won't kill him but, I'm still going to punish him." He waves his hand and then where Percy was standing is a little boy. He has sea-green eyes, and jet black hair, and he is wearing a smaller version of Percy's clothes. It was Percy.

"What did you do to him?" I ask Zeus.

"I simply turned him into a five-year-old. I didn't harm him in any way."

"Turn him back!"

"No, I'm not going to turn him back until he learns not to be so rude," Zeus says, storming out of the cabin.

I look at Poseidon, "can you change him back?"

He shakes his head sadly, "I can not undo Zeus' curse. All I can do is try and convince my brother to change him back. Can you watch Percy while I'm gone?"

I nod. "Good," he says. "You might want to get your other friends' help. Young Percy was a handful. I'll go inform Chiron of what happened." With that, he leaves the cabin.

I look at my three sisters who are still in the cabin, "will you please go get the rest of The Seven?" They nod and run out.

I sit down by Percy. "Hi," I say.

"Hi," he says shyly, which surprises me. I have never thought of Percy as someone who would be shy. "Who are you?" He asks.

"I'm Annabeth, your gir-" I stop. I wasn't about to tell a five-year-old that we were dating. "Your friend," I finish.

"Ok," he says. "You're pretty. Like my mommy. Where is my mommy?" He asks sounding very scared.

"She's at work!" I say quickly. "She asked me and some of my friends to watch you."

"Ok, where is Gabe?" He asks looking around. "He's not waiting for me to get him something, is he? He gets mad if I keep him waiting."

"Gabe's not here," I tell him, trying to remember who Gabe is. I know I've heard him talk about someone named Gabe when we were on our first quest. Then I remember, Gabe was his first stepdad. Percy told people he was giving away free stuff on TV during our first quest. I don't remember hearing about him after that and a few years later Sally married Paul. Before I can ask Percy about him the door to my cabin opens.

"OMGs!" Piper says. "He is so cute!

A/N: Here is the first chapter of 'Back in Time'! Sorry, it's short. Thank you for waiting. I hope you like it! Also, I want to post a new chapter every week but, I want to know what day you guys want me to post so, please comment on what day you want me to post and that's when I'll post.

Sunday
Monday
Tuesday
Wednesday
Thursday
Friday
Saturday

Thanks again,
Alex