⌨︎︎Fɪᴠᴇ

"I saw the three new boys today, they all look so handsome.."

"I know tell me about it.."

Words were heard about the new boys, "Well according to the girls they are pretty handsome." Bora said, "You saw them?" Haejin questioned.

"Well I would be lying if I say I didn't." She smirked, "Hey! We said we would meet them for the first time the both of us."

"Sorry but you're girl can't help it.." Haejin sighed,

"Oh my god they are here!"

"OMG notice me.."

We all turned our attention and three boys walking down the hallway, There was one who looked American, one who is tall, and one who actually caught my eye.

He had an angular jawline, has sharp eyes like monolids, he was quite handsome.

His eyes met mine and suddenly I felt myself blushing, "Their first day and your already in love." Bora smirked.

"Shut up," I breathed "Let's go to class.." I pulled bora by her forearm.

~

"Don't worry guys, it'll be fine." Our hyung, Sung choel reassured, "Okay see ya hyung." Mingyu waved as hyung drove off.

"Well let's go in." Vernon said, "I don't know why he is excited but.." me and Mingyu shrugged.

We got in the school we started to bear whispers, "Can't tell if they are saying positive thing or negative things." Wonwoo whispered, "Oh please, who would want to say something negative about this face." Mingyu smirked.

"I would." Vernon said as Wonwoo nodded agreeing with the younger one. "Oh shut up." Mingyu sighed, "Wonwoo, hyung told us to shut up." Vernon said, "Hey don't tell us to shut up when I'm older than you." Wonwoo said as Vernon smirked.

"You can tell him since he is younger." Wonwoo pointed at Vernon, "Yeah- Wait what?" Vernon looked at Wonwoo as Wonwoo cracked a smile.

Walking down the hallway, my eyes met another, her eyes were shining brown, her hair was below her shoulders.

A blush covered her face as she turned around and tugged into her friends arm.

A smile plastered on my face as we went to get our schedule.

~

"Today we have new students, please introduce yourselves," the teacher said looking at the three young men. "Hello my name is Vernon." "Hey my name is Mingyu." "Hello my name is Wonwoo."

If you knew Haejin she would just start sketching on her notebook and not giving a fuck about anything, but when she heard Wonwoo her face went pale. Wonwoo? Not that Wonwoo right?

She turned her attention to the boy names Wonwoo, she gulped nervously. She still wasn't ready to meet him, if that's even him.

"Vernon you can sit next to Suho, Mingyu you can sit next to bora." Haejin could sense that her best fried was going to jump out of her place since the one of the hot students are going to sit next to her.

"Wonwoo, please take a seat next to Haejin."

--

Was this long?